Manny and FSU

Y’all don’t get it.
We had a uf grad throw up the U at the ceremony for all to see. Then took a Superman pic with his cap and gown showing a U on his chest. This U runs deep down here.

Had I not drunk and smoked my way out of UF I would have done the exact same thing at graduation. Just because one can't afford to attend the U does not make u less of a diehard fan. I attended UF but I'll never call myself a gator. Nor will Manny ever call himself a nole

Advertisement
He went to FSU because he couldn’t get into Miami financially . Grew up a Miami fan
His father was the mayor of Miami and an attorney. I doubt it that he went to FSU for that reason. I do however believe that he went to FSU because it had the major that he was looking for.

Advertisement

If Manny has success at Miami, does he return to his alma mater?

Advertisement
Anybody that lives in South Florida knows there are a ton of people that are diehard canes fans that went to college elsewhere, either for financial reasons, grades, or any number of other reasons. They remain and always will be Miami Hurricanes.

It’s a South Florida and 305 and 954 and etc, thing. You wouldn’t understand.

Seems like he has more love for Miami even though he went to FSU...

My buddy went to FSU but is one of the biggest Canes fans you'll ever meet. Only reason he went to FSU is because he didn't have the grades or money to go to Miami.

Who knew that people can g
It was a valid question. I guess your response is from life experience. Ouch.

Lol it wasn’t a valid question. Dude said it’s his dream job. He’s from Miami. Grew up watching the canes when they were most hated. Knows the culture and our fan base.

The only reason he would’ve left is if the administration wasn’t willing to invest in the program which we’ve seen that they are.

So the only basis for the post was he went to FSU. Primitive logic from the OP as if people can’t attend a school but still love their hometown school even if they are rivals.

We gotta do better with these lame posts. And other posters excusing them.

Udonis Haslem begged UM for an offer yet had to go to UF, won a title with UF and still acknowledges he's ride or die UM. Manny may love UM more but of course February on CIS means we have these dumbass questions

Advertisement
Anybody that lives in South Florida knows there are a ton of people that are diehard canes fans that went to college elsewhere, either for financial reasons, grades, or any number of other reasons. They remain and always will be Miami Hurricanes.

It’s a South Florida and 305 and 954 and etc, thing. You wouldn’t understand.

My love is the Canes....but my AA says Broward College, my Bachelors says FAU and my Masters will say (gulp) UF when im done with it.

Manny is a Miami boy period, he has ten times more in common with 305 than he does with 850... he has his dream job now.

Advertisement
Are we sure FSU will even have a football program in a few years?

Advertisement
Back