Manny and FSU

Advertisement
To jump on the bandwagon of those born and raised in So Fla, went to 1st - 12th school in Miami, but wanted to get out of town to experience life differently for college. Started undergrad in DC, graduated from OSU and have a MBA from UF. Cane 4 Life! You can’t have been raised in South Florida in the 80s and 90s and not loved being a Miami Hurricanes fan. Since 2001, it’s been a blessing and a curse, but as I always say, It’s Great, to be, A Miami Hurricane.

PS. Live in Broward now and have 3 little Canes of my own. And the cycle continues.

Your must have worn your battle helmet too tight during the Norman conquest, because since when is privacy an issue on an anonymous fan site.
Privacy? In this day and age? Lol

First the bars were humiliating. I know the mods have a tough job but there are so many gray areas where some posters I thought should have been infracted for much worse things where I got infracted. Ok lifes not fair. So if privacy is not in question and I think it is at the very least. Reasons for posting those bars left a lot to be desired in my opinion.

First the bars were humiliating. I know the mods have a tough job but there are so many gray areas where some posters I thought should have been infracted for much worse things where I got infracted. Ok lifes not fair. So if privacy is not in question and I think it is at the very least. Reasons for posting those bars left a lot to be desired in my opinion.

Advertisement
Great example OP should be infracted for posting graphics of a offensive nature. And in general these graphics often are motivated to inflame and humiliate. I think graphics should be stopped . Should be considered like posting uneeded threads. Same thing. Board needs to be cleaned up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back