Manny and FSU

Anybody that lives in South Florida knows there are a ton of people that are diehard canes fans that went to college elsewhere, either for financial reasons, grades, or any number of other reasons. They remain and always will be Miami Hurricanes.

It’s a South Florida and 305 and 954 and etc, thing. You wouldn’t understand.
Count me as one of those. Doesn't mean I don't bleed orange and green.

Advertisement
If it's not too much to ask, could we just get through Manny's first game before we decided what he may or may not do 5 years from now.

If it's not too much to ask, could we just get through Manny's first game before we decided what he may or may not do 5 years from now.
I thought we were trying to decide whether to fly banners or put him in the HOF. Now we have to add worrying about him leaving or actually coaching his first game too?

If Manny has success at Miami, does he return to his alma mater?
Absolutely!

Manny would only sign a contract with the Canes if they included language that allows him to opt out of his contract should he beat FSU this coming season, or any other season, and in turn become FSU's head football coach.

It is in black and white (a racist comment if there ever was one) that Manny will definitely use this opt out even if the Canes simply give the Noles a competitive game.

Manny is as good as gone!

He has FSU paraphernalia hanging all over his office and his voicemail message is...Go Noles!!! He wears garnet and gold clothes with oversized FSU logos.

Shockingly, it is being reported that Manny regularly rides around the Greentree practice field and inside the new Indoor Practice Facility on a horse he calls Renegade II dressed as an Indian (more racism) while bellowing a horrifying battle scream and planting a flaming spear in the ground.

I understand that a Go Fund Me page to raise money for a "Fire Manny" banner plane will soon be acted upon.

PS; Every single word found above all come from reliable sources!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not a valid question. It is a stupid question. Contrary to your educators, there are stupid questions out there and this was one of them.
lmao...tough crowd, "...contrary to your educators...", oh now your special. What would a valid question be by the way?

Let us use the example:
"If Manny has success at Miami, does he return to his alma mater?"

Punctuation? - check
Can be passed as an argument? - check
Provided as to elicit information? - check
Taken as a thought (by the OP) for which an answer or debate can occur? - check

I could keep going, but if you do not get it, that is clearly not my problem.

lmao...tough crowd, "...contrary to your educators...", oh now your special. What would a valid question be by the way?

Let us use the example:
"If Manny has success at Miami, does he return to his alma mater?"

Punctuation? - check
Can be passed as an argument? - check
Provided as to elicit information? - check
Taken as a thought (by the OP) for which an answer or debate can occur? - check

I could keep going, but if you do not get it, that is clearly not my problem.

And a stupid response to a stupid question. "you're" welcome.

Depending on what he does with the UM opportunity I wouldn't rule out an NFL stint under the right circumstances.

Advertisement
Seems like he has more love for Miami even though he went to FSU...

My buddy went to FSU but is one of the biggest Canes fans you'll ever meet. Only reason he went to FSU is because he didn't have the grades or money to go to Miami.
Same. Went to FSU and had the time of my life. Wore my Canes gear all over campus.

Manny isn't going anywhere - think he has learned from guys like Butch - succeed here and stay here and build this thing back up.

Advertisement
Probably because they wanted a more politically correct site. too many negs = people getting their feelings hurt.

There are right of privacy laws in this Country. Putting up those bars was really walking a fine line. Dumb move Canesinsight for starting it . Bright move for removing it.

There are right of privacy laws in this Country. Putting up those bars was really walking a fine line. Dumb move Canesinsight for starting it . Bright move for removing it.

Your must have worn your battle helmet too tight during the Norman conquest, because since when is privacy an issue on an anonymous fan site.

Absolutely!

Manny would only sign a contract with the Canes if they included language that allows him to opt out of his contract should he beat FSU this coming season, or any other season, and in turn become FSU's head football coach.

It is in black and white (a racist comment if there ever was one) that Manny will definitely use this opt out even if the Canes simply give the Noles a competitive game.

Manny is as good as gone!

He has FSU paraphernalia hanging all over his office and his voicemail message is...Go Noles!!! He wears garnet and gold clothes with oversized FSU logos.

Shockingly, it is being reported that Manny regularly rides around the Greentree practice field and inside the new Indoor Practice Facility on a horse he calls Renegade II dressed as an Indian (more racism) while bellowing a horrifying battle scream and planting a flaming spear in the ground.

I understand that a Go Fund Me page to raise money for a "Fire Manny" banner plane will soon be acted upon.

PS; Every single word found above all come from reliable sources!!
Close this thread before Blake reads this ,panicks and gives Manny a 5 year extension before the FSU game 🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back