Manny and FSU

Advertisement
If Manny has success at Miami, does he return to his alma mater?
dtfb.jpg

Advertisement
If Manny has success at Miami, does he return to his alma mater?

Coach Diaz definitely comes across like many of the South FL kids who grow up cheering for UM but for different reasons ends up going to school in Tally, only to come home and still root for the hometown team. I doubt Manny will ever willingly leave Miami for Tally. At the end of the day, this is home for him and his family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing Manny will return to FSU is to put a chainsaw in motion every time we play them... Don’t ever cross Manny Montana

Y’all don’t get it.
We had a uf grad throw up the U at the ceremony for all to see. Then took a Superman pic with his cap and gown showing a U on his chest. This U runs deep down here.
***king A it does🙌🏿

Advertisement
I know some FSU fans that are worried that we hired the right coach in Manny....

They think Willie is in over his head at FSU and with UF doing well with Mullen and the momentum Manny has generated since he took over here has them legit worried...

Ive heard a few of them say "Oh we can poach Manny from you guys at anytime because you don't have money (Lol) and he went to FSU" to which Ive had to tell them you know Manny grew up a Canes fan right?? and then I get the dumb look on their faces

Dammit mane you mfs know how to ruin excitement. But who was the last coach hired we expected to do poorly?

Seems like he has more love for Miami even though he went to FSU...

My buddy went to FSU but is one of the biggest Canes fans you'll ever meet. Only reason he went to FSU is because he didn't have the grades or money to go to Miami.
Same for me, I tried to like both went to one game at Doak and said f*ck this and sold rest Of my tickets. Almost got my *** kicked talking **** a few times in my 5 years( ya I’m a slacker) there

Advertisement
Back