Mandy Diaz: Coward & Liar, or Ruthless Man of Action?

Advertisement
If Shandy allows 55 to stay in on 3rd down, and insists on having him chase FSU’s midget power lifter of a RB, I’m thinking we’re going to be in for a long day.
I think we’re fcked this weekend. FSU is starting to click on offense, and they have 3 or 4 guys better and faster than our guys on D. I don’t see how we cover them based on how I’ve seen us flounder in coverage this year.

And Akers is going to go off. They even have that **** throwing passes in the wildcat.

I think we’re fcked this weekend. FSU is starting to click on offense, and they have 3 or 4 guys better and faster than our guys on D. I don’t see how we cover them based on how I’ve seen us flounder in coverage this year.

And Akers is going to go off. They even have that **** throwing passes in the wildcat.

Yeah, I’m really hoping my gut is wrong about our coaching & matchup issues heading into this game. Because I don’t like what it’s telling me. I would prefer to eat crow several times over.

Advertisement
Your doing the good work @WhatTheHell your one of 5he real posters dog. I’m afraid though Diaz will not fire Enos and Diaz last game or close to last game at UM will be the beat down in 2021 vs bama. That will be the end cause bama is definitely going to run up the score, they may drop 60 on us.

And the ****** Diaz is he says what he wants in an interview and Enos says exactly that and blows smoke up his *** and he gets tricked into hiring him lol. What a dumb ***, keep that **** to yourself while u are interviewing candidates.

This offense is ancient man and Diaz is a fuqin liar big time. Typical hype man, he’s Golden with more swag

Advertisement
There are people around the program who like manny. They don’t want him to fail. Early on it seemed like enos was a bad fit personality wise. Enos is well respected. Perhaps just not the right fit here. We might as well have keep art kehoe at least he gets guys into the league lol
In fairness manny is a first time HC. Butch had to fire people. All coaches do. He picked a guy who’s universally respected. Problem is he coaches like he has bama s line
Butch could recruit though big difference, manny bringing in a **** class overall

I really want Manny to have success. But he could not have made worse hires. Did him and Enos just not talk about offensive strategy at all? Did they not look at the roster? And Enos was Manny's big home run hire? ****, man, big time wrong
Funny thing is he got a staff with all the same weakness they can’t recruit and he fired recruiters like duggins.....he should of wiped it clean but he can’t hire coaches anyway. Dude sucks period and it will be great when um fans wake up in a year or two and realize he’s 🗑

Advertisement
Enos is great!

huh3.gif

Imo; the only way to be successful, u can’t be afraid to surround yourself w other top flight coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back