Mallory or Jordan

Neither is better than Kyle Pitts but they are both pretty beastly. Gun to my head I am choosing Mallory because while I think Jordan plays with tremendous passion he's now dealt with knee, foot and shoulder issues through 3 seasons. Jordan is arguably our best player and it would be awesome to see him excel during this final month.
****kkkk does Pitts have to do with this convo?
The Kid Mero What GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
I think Mallory is physically better (bigger and stronger) with more upside but Jordan is mentally better. Jordan plays the game with supreme confidence and zero fear. You can’t coach that.

All in all, i’d take Jordan any day over mallory.

In college, I like Jordan's game, but Mallory is more suited to the NFL based on size alone. I also think Mallory is just as fast as far as straight line speed. Jordan is a tweener in the NFL and isn't fast enough to move to receiver. Not many 6'3ish, 225lb TE's in the league.
He’s more in the mold of a Charles clay

Advertisement
Brevin Jordan needs to stay on the field. He's so good when he plays.

Mallory is good, too, but completely different player. Would like to see them on the field together a lot more. Our offense is a different animal, IMO, if they can both get on the field at the same time. Jordan, Mallory, Harley is a nice group of pass catchers and then the other guys just kind of fill in from there.

Advertisement
Back