Malik Rosier on why TVD should start vs UNC

Advertisement
I agree. You have to start TVD or risk ruining both QBs in one year. If you go to Garcia, it’s for good. This is a horrible predicament. I don’t think Jake will do much better in this offense. Not because of himself, but it’s not designed for success. If he struggles, then what?

Open QB competition.

I usually hate 2 QB offenses but put the pressure on and let them both air it out against UNC and the team will naturally rally around its leader. My guess is that will be Garcia by seasons ends.

Advertisement
If Gattis does what he should do, which is adjust the offense given the putrid results so far, you start TVD to see if that fixes his issues. If he struggles you pull him. But starting Jake is a big time risk because once you do that you can’t go back to TVD.

Advertisement
I wonder if the start to this season has changed the plan at all for next year for TVD. It seemed a foregone conclusion among many fans and some draft folks that he is a first round QB. Probably not anymore. Does he come back if he gets a 3rd or 4th (or worse) round grade for example by season end? Does Garcia bounce if TVD comes back?

Pretty important for depth chart continuity that he is gone after this season. Time to put in some serious relationship building time between the WR room and the QB room in their entireties, they both depend on each other too much to risk their futures over whatever issues there may be.

He makes good points, and TVD probably is the starter.

But if you're going to stick w him, you gotta dumb the **** down (again) for him and put him in a position to achieve.

Maybe get Field to work in some of Lashlees playbook.

Advertisement
Didn't Malik work with TVD over the summer? Yikes.
The kid that said he got complacent and didn’t take the Pitt game seriously

0140F053-5704-4541-89F8-A08EC3BC0FFF.jpeg

Advertisement
He says mtsu has a simple defense… the same one who picked off van dyke twice and made him scared to stand in the pocket? Ok… then he says new offense… the one tvd had over 6 months to study and learn… Jake came in and instantly looked better. Moral of the story rosier shouldn’t be a lawyer and sure as **** not a qb coach for Miami quarterbacks ha

Advertisement
Back