Malik Rosier on why TVD should start vs UNC

Advertisement
Pop Tv Please GIF by Schitt's Creek

Advertisement
I've seen a few of his tweets and they all seem to parrot what the Ruiz Family have been tweeting....

A lot of what he says is well thought out. Do you pull Jake if he sucks too?

Gattis is still the OC and the playbook is still the playbook.

I would still start Jake cuz TVD has missed even when Gattis gets out of his own way and we find WRs open

Your #1 point is the biggest concern. If you bench TVD now and Jake sucks, you risk ruining two QBs this year.

Given that Mario is risk averse, he'll most likely keep TVD and it's hard to disagree with this. I think the bigger question is what happens AFTER that game.

Advertisement
Your #1 point is the biggest concern. If you bench TVD now and Jake sucks, you risk ruining two QBs this year.

Given that Mario is risk averse, he'll most likely keep TVD and it's hard to disagree with this. I think the bigger question is what happens AFTER that game.
Def a complicated situation to be in. One we shouldn’t have to be in cuz TVD is good enough to win games with a competent OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rock and a hard place here. Jake was the better QB last week, but you also don't want to completely kill whatever's left of TVD's confidence. I'd start TVD but would keep him on a very short leash. 1 TO, and he's done for. He has to be given an opportunity to rebound, but he can't sink us again like he did this week.

Advertisement
Back