Malik Rosier - Every Passing Down

A couple of notes:

1. He appears to be pretty tough. Took a lot of hits and it didn't seem to rattle him.

2. Scott played terrible that game. Dropped 2 passes that would've been first downs and half assed tried to defend the intercepting player on the pick 6. Waters dropped a fairly tough TD catch on a nice throw to the endzone.

3. Looks like he runs well. He'll make some big plays this year on scrambles and his ability to run should provide a nice option to run out of the RPO or maybe even run run a read option package.

4. There was a video like this for the Duke game posted elsewhere and he had quite a few pretty **** good throws in it.

He certainly showed some flashes the following week, obviously due to a couple of reasons like team morale, opponent quality etc. but doesn't take away from his raw ability. The only thing that concerns me is that load up when he throws and staring at his target, but I trust Richt and malik to have fixed that up after all this time.

[video=youtube;NfFWdkU9cVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfFWdkU9cVw[/video]

Advertisement
Man that shEt was two years ago from a backup freshman who had probably only taken about 15% of the snaps in practice up until that game week.

It's amazing to me just how far a CANE fan ,and I use that term loosely" will go to this to crap on who will probably be our starting QB.
QB's ,like EVERY PLAYER can learn ALOT of things in 2 years between their freshmen and junior years.

As A " supposed" cane fan why not go back and put together some positive footage so everyone can get behind the kid.But no you'd rather spend your time putting all the negative things the kid did so you can jump up and holler" told you he sucked and Perry should be playing".

Miami fans are a rare breed...SMDH

that game is what alcoholics call, "a bottom". needed to hit bottom to rid ourselves of golden, DoNofrio, Coley, Franklin, the DB coach from Delaware with the weird eyes and everyone else. clean house! it has been all up from there.

tough game to judge him on. not his finest moment.

he looked much better vs Duke, albeit Duke was not that year's National Champs.

I can't really judge dude on this game. Half the players quit. And Folden didn't give a **** what happened.

He admittedly didn't watch film on Clemson before the game.

But it's everyone but Rosiers fault he looked like ***

Last edited:
Funny offense. Our base play was 4Vert. I remember sitting in an endzone breathing in the misery. Looked like we played that game collectively drunk.
Coley must have been hungover, but he quit giving a **** around 8:00 in the 1st Q.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
A couple of notes:

1. He appears to be pretty tough. Took a lot of hits and it didn't seem to rattle him.

2. Scott played terrible that game. Dropped 2 passes that would've been first downs and half assed tried to defend the intercepting player on the pick 6. Waters dropped a fairly tough TD catch on a nice throw to the endzone.

3. Looks like he runs well. He'll make some big plays this year on scrambles and his ability to run should provide a nice option to run out of the RPO or maybe even run run a read option package.

4. There was a video like this for the Duke game posted elsewhere and he had quite a few pretty **** good throws in it.

He certainly showed some flashes the following week, obviously due to a couple of reasons like team morale, opponent quality etc. but doesn't take away from his raw ability. The only thing that concerns me is that load up when he throws and staring at his target, but I trust Richt and malik to have fixed that up after all this time.

Thank You...

that game is what alcoholics call, "a bottom". needed to hit bottom to rid ourselves of golden, DoNofrio, Coley, Franklin, the DB coach from Delaware with the weird eyes and everyone else. clean house! it has been all up from there.

tough game to judge him on. not his finest moment.

he looked much better vs Duke, albeit Duke was not that year's National Champs.
True everything has gone up since then. Rebirth of Miami started that day

Can't judge Rosie off of this abortion of a game. It's the same as when Dorsey had to come in for an injured Kenny Kelly in 1999 vs VT and got obliterated. I thought they were going to break Dorsey in half that game.

Advertisement
Two things stood out to me. He's got plenty of arm and is sneaky fast. And fvck Golden

Advertisement
Wow you'll some optimistic mother ****ers, everyone especially rosier looked bad, must still be wearing your eclipse glasses.

Everybody will find out what he can do vs fsu. They are going to look to stop walton and play press man outside. They are going to try and put the game in rosier hands.

Advertisement
Man that shEt was two years ago from a backup freshman who had probably only taken about 15% of the snaps in practice up until that game week.

It's amazing to me just how far a CANE fan ,and I use that term loosely" will go to this to crap on who will probably be our starting QB.
QB's ,like EVERY PLAYER can learn ALOT of things in 2 years between their freshmen and junior years.

As A " supposed" cane fan why not go back and put together some positive footage so everyone can get behind the kid.But no you'd rather spend your time putting all the negative things the kid did so you can jump up and holler" told you he sucked and Perry should be playing".

Miami fans are a rare breed...SMDH

, I really do think some of you are aspergers, "you showed me something that made me upset, you're not a real fan," are you ******* ten years old, are your eyes spaced apart like Zagaki's.

He looks like a guy who should be playing at Arkansas State. There just isn't much athletically to work with there.

A couple of notes:

What an impressive throw to Waters for the TD, perfect spiral and placement.

Advertisement
Back