Malik Rosier - Every Passing Down

Got **** Folden Smfh.

Worst loss in school history, smh.

So many bad memories man, still too soon for me to even watch this.

At the time - I was so mad .. my family really needed to stay away from me that day. And then ... Lo and behold it became the greatest day for the Canes....

It was the worst loss ever that became the greatest win in my eyes. Clemson will always have a soft spot.... until we play them F@@@TS again..

JC

Advertisement
Got **** Folden Smfh.

Man, it's hard for me to call that the worst loss in school history when it directly lead us to Mark Richt. We've had far worse losses than that. That loss had zero negative implications. Zero.

Got **** Folden Smfh.

At the time - I was so mad .. my family really needed to stay away from me that day. And then ... Lo and behold it became the greatest day for the Canes....

It was the worst loss ever that became the greatest win in my eyes. Clemson will always have a soft spot.... until we play them F@@@TS again..

JC

I remember watching it knowing Clemson was doing us a favor. A close loss means we might have waited too late to fire Golden and missed out on Richt. Golden should have been fired before the season, and certainly after the Cincy loss. Clemson put the final nail in the coffin, and poured cement on top to make sure Golden wasn't coming back. The magnitude of the loss forced UM to not only fire Golden, but to correct years of bad hires. It will always be the best loss in our history.

That Virginia loss was infinitely more painful than the Clemson loss because a) it was the last game in the OB and b) we were still stuck with our head coach afterward.

Advertisement
6'1 QB against one of the best defenses in college and every single throw was in the pocket against clemson..un****ing believable

Worst loss is by far the fiasco bowl. That **** still hurts. I barely think about 48 or 58 to zero. It may not have been a low point of the program or an embarrassment but that's the type of loss you hope to never experience in a lifetime

Worst loss is by far the fiasco bowl. That **** still hurts. I barely think about 48 or 58 to zero. It may not have been a low point of the program or an embarrassment but that's the type of loss you hope to never experience in a lifetime

Which Fiasco Bowl? The one that Vinny threw, or the one that Porter threw?

Advertisement
Got **** Folden Smfh.

Man, it's hard for me to call that the worst loss in school history when it directly lead us to Mark Richt. We've had far worse losses than that. That loss had zero negative implications. Zero.
I meant it as literally the worst loss we ever had.

We had never been beaten by that large of a margin before, I'm obviously fully aware of what happened afterwards.

But losing that bad is something Miami up until that point has never done.

Got **** Folden Smfh.

We had never been beaten by that large of a margin before, I'm obviously fully aware of what happened afterwards.

True... However, if it took 70-0 to get the end result, it would have been worth it.

Advertisement
Got **** Folden Smfh.

True... However, if it took 70-0 to get the end result, it would have been worth it.
That I can agree with.

But good lord that was a beating the likes of which this program has never seen smh.

Thank God we'll never see anything like that again.

Not a Miami caliber qb.

Ten years ago....I'd agree...todays game is much different... Rosier is a 4.6 QB ready to take off at any time....defenses haveta respect his ability....its going to be interesting to see him use his speed in this offense.

Got **** Folden Smfh.

That I can agree with.

But good lord that was a beating the likes of which this program has never seen smh.

Thank God we'll never see anything like that again.

What was so strange is that it almost felt good. It's like we knew, finally, not only would Golden be fired, but a GOOD hire had to be made. The administration knew they had played their last cheap card. New Adidas deal, stadium renos, improvements to facilities... we needed the cherry on top. Clemson gave that to us. A mercy killing. Funny thing is, they would have been better off not beating the living **** out of us, because it ended up bringing us Richt. They might actually regret it in the near future.

Advertisement
Not a Miami caliber qb.

Ten years ago....I'd agree...todays game is much different... Rosier is a 4.6 QB ready to take off at any time....defenses haveta respect his ability....its going to be interesting to see him use his speed in this offense.

Good gawd. Reading a defense and passing doesn't matter. Only his 40 time. Just let DJ Dallas play QB w this mentality

That INt clip. The entire defense sold out on the snap BC they know he won't check off primary WR.

**** that offense sucked terrible. Golden hired absolutely terrible coaches... he essentially fired himself by doing so!

Advertisement
Back