"Malik is going to start": Richt breaks down switch back to Rosier at QB

Advertisement
And we got two killer TEs! Maybe he should visit Belichick to see how to use weapons. Richt is a straight chump.

Wasn’t one of the first thing that came out of Rosier’s mouth when asked about his struggles against UVA, he pretty much try to say he didn’t practice w the first team all week??

Man get this bull chit fckin’ chit show out of my face!

I think this has to be more of an issue with Kosi's attitude. I have no idea if it's true but I thought I read that Kosi snapped back at Richt after the second int. That would certainly make more sense as to why he didn't go back in.

He was suspended for the first game and even in today's interview Richt said he wanted Kosi to continue to grow as a player and a person. I think he's still being a bit of a knucklehead and Richt isn't having it.

I could be wrong but outside of Richt, Malik's relatives and a handful of people on here - I don't think anyone watching football would start Malik. And, again - Kosi has a better QB rating thus far and won his first 2 ACC games.

Advertisement
The only think that would make this move make sense is Perry can’t read a defense. Otherwise wtf
And you sir are correct. Perry can’t read a defense because his play book and defense reading study habits or lack there of are non existent. QB is not a job you can be successful with just arm strength and athleticism. For lack of a better term you have to be a book nerd. Payton Manning has one of the worst arms of any HOF QB ever but in a dome and with the work he put in on his own time reading defenses and the play book the guy could make all the throws and didn’t beat himself. Look at luck and Brady. Neither one of those guys is winning a sprint contest or atleast Brady isn’t winning an long ball arm strength contest as Luck does have a strong arm. But what sets those guys apart from all the other strong armed athletes QB busts every year In league is those guys are book nerds like Payton and religiously put in the study time on there own. This is something that has been rumored that Perry is not doing. Hence first half FSU and uva struggles.

I think this has to be more of an issue with Kosi's attitude. I have no idea if it's true but I thought I read that Kosi snapped back at Richt after the second int. That would certainly make more sense as to why he didn't go back in.

He was suspended for the first game and even in today's interview Richt said he wanted Kosi to continue to grow as a player and a person. I think he's still being a bit of a knucklehead and Richt isn't having it.

I could be wrong but outside of Richt, Malik's relatives and a handful of people on here - I don't think anyone watching football would start Malik. And, again - Kosi has a better QB rating thus far and won his first 2 ACC games.

Yeah it’s definitely personal. Richt is old school and seems like if you don’t play according to his rules the way he expects a qb to be (the ceo of the team) then you will ride the bench.

Being that he is so connected with the university he has the leverage to do it.

This is when having a coach as a former qb and as your OC hurts. He can be a dictator.

This move makes no sense unless Perry isn’t doing things right off the field. I’m surprised there haven’t been leaks yet.

He is desperate as his system, plays and OL-line development is bad with no real end in sight. Desperate individual do desperate things.

Advertisement
And you sir are correct. Perry can’t read a defense because his play book and defense reading study habits or lack there of are non existent. QB is not a job you can be successful with just arm strength and athleticism. For lack of a better term you have to be a book nerd. Payton Manning has one of the worst arms of any HOF QB ever but in a dome and with the work he put in on his own time reading defenses and the play book the guy could make all the throws and didn’t beat himself. Look at luck and Brady. Neither one of those guys is winning a sprint contest or atleast Brady isn’t winning an long ball arm strength contest as Luck does have a strong arm. But what sets those guys apart from all the other strong armed athletes QB busts every year In league is those guys are book nerds like Payton and religiously put in the study time on there own. This is something that has been rumored that Perry is not doing. Hence first half FSU and uva struggles.

So you start the guy with a lower qb rating? Makes zero sense. Perry is at ~148 and Mailk is at ~131

So you start the guy with a lower qb rating? Makes zero sense. Perry is at ~148 and Mailk is at ~131
Small sample size and if Perry kept going at his current raise he would be much lower the rosier. Plus it’s about sending a message to Perry and Williams and the whole team that star ranking aside, if you don’t study film and learn to read defenses and not take this **** seriously then your gonna ride the pine. That’s how you win in big time cfb. You think tua and the kid from OSU are just winging it out there on just talent? If you do, your a fool and have clearly never played any level of college ball. Those two guys currently leading the hiesman race you better believe are In The film room religiously game planning every week on there own time. That’s what it takes to be great and if Perry doesn’t have the discipline to do then we have to move on regardless of his 4* ranking. Let’s hope Jarren is a book/study nerd because those are the guys that take teams to the next level and make it in the nfl.

@Dwinstitles was right, you really are a troll.

Lol it seem like your feelings were hurt when you came to that conclusion

6C587B18-C46A-4EDC-8B0C-CB08CD57271C.gif

Advertisement
Small sample size and if Perry kept going at his current raise he would be much lower the rosier. Plus it’s about sending a message to Perry and Williams and the whole team that star ranking aside, if you don’t study film and learn to read defenses and not take this **** seriously then your gonna ride the pine. That’s how you win in big time cfb. You think tua and the kid from OSU are just winging it out there on just talent? If you do, your a fool and have clearly never played any level of college ball. Those two guys currently leading the hiesman race you better believe are In The film room religiously game planning every week on there own time. That’s what it takes to be great and if Perry doesn’t have the discipline to do then we have to move on regardless of his 4* ranking. Let’s hope Jarren is a book/study nerd because those are the guys that take teams to the next level and make it in the nfl.

Well, we have a large sample size of Malik and I've seen enough.

So far this year - Perry has attempted 89 passes and completed 50. Malik has attempted 96 and completed 50. So - both have 50 completions on the year. Apples to Apples.

Perry has more than twice as many touchdowns.

Again, it makes zero sense.

I will be happier to see Richt exit than I was to see Golden out.

He is the person in life that I hate the most right now. What a ******* idiot, and a total piece of ****.

Advertisement

"Perry can’t read a defense because his play book and defense reading study habits or lack there of are non existent" - IF true - may indeed be a major reason Richt chooses Malik over him, but the attitude issue could well explain a lot. It's more likely though that Kosi snapped at Harley after the 2nd int, not directly at Coach God(notButch). Although CD's hints of AR82 getting into Richt's doghouse for going at Rosier in some way in the LSU game, have been negged by many non-believers, it has the ring of truth to me and shows Richt's disciplinary feelings are potentially "hard feelings". Finally, if Kosi did go "directly" at Coach, I doubt he would be slated to play at all versus BC, as CR has now said he will.

Advertisement
Back