"Malik is going to start": Richt breaks down switch back to Rosier at QB

View as article
The system is not problem. I keeps saying this. Next game y’all just watch the LOS when we are on O. Especially on run downs. Them cats up front are not playing well. DJ get bullied (he’s a fresh but I’m jbh) when we get behind the sticks and are in obvious pass downs big Vaughn struggles. Gauthier too many times is pushed back. Are best LM is St. Louis ( tells u enough). Doesn’t matter if we had the skill positions player from the ‘05 USC along with the saints system we need to figure thing out up front

Then way keep asking them to do what they can't do? If you can't answer that then you cannot blame the OL.

Change the scheme and you change the blocking. He is trying to run an offense that he does not have the players to run...people keep trying to explain this and it does not seem to sink in.

Advertisement
Then way keep asking them to do what they can't do? If you can't answer that then you cannot blame the OL.

Change the scheme and you change the blocking. He is trying to run an offense that he does not have the players to run...people keep trying to explain this and it does not seem to sink in.
Maybe..and just maybe those guys can’t play..it’s like the erek flowers situation in NY. At some point you just can’t play that position and execute. We aren’t asking our oline to make blocks nobody else asked their olines to make. Most here believe we don’t run a complex O, which I agree with. It’s about execution...2 things can be true..it’s true that the guys we just can’t get it done and it’s true there’s not much more MR can do to help them..like take a look at Stanford this year. They had to replace a good number of kids up front. The run scheme they have has a proven reach record. They have a GREAT back..but they are all of a sudden one of the worse run teams in all of CFB

Maybe..and just maybe those guys can’t play..it’s like the erek flowers situation in NY. At some point you just can’t play that position and execute. We aren’t asking our oline to make blocks nobody else asked their olines to make. Most here believe we don’t run a complex O, which I agree with. It’s about execution...2 things can be true..it’s true that the guys we just can’t get it done and it’s true there’s not much more MR can do to help them..like take a look at Stanford this year. They had to replace a good number of kids up front. The run scheme they have has a proven reach record. They have a GREAT back..but they are all of a sudden one of the worse run teams in all of CFB

And maybe...just maybe Richt should play to their strenghts rather than to their weaknesses.

I notice anyone blaming the OL ignores the question and just repeats the OL is bad. There is hundred different things Richt can do to help the OL and he does none of them...but lets blame the OL.

Its simple. The OL cannot do what he wants so why does he keep doing it. He has not even tried to change...not even a little. So who is really the blame? OL being asked to do what they can't or the coach for making them do it...?

And maybe...just maybe Richt should play to their strenghts rather than to their weaknesses.

I notice anyone blaming the OL ignores the question and just repeats the OL is bad. There is hundred different things Richt can do to help the OL and he does none of them...but lets blame the OL.

Its simple. The OL cannot do what he wants so why does he keep doing it. He has not even tried to change...not even a little. So who is really the blame? OL being asked to do what they can't or the coach for making them do it...?
Ok I’ll bite on this...do I think we run a complex blocking system? Majority including me say no. Do we run a complex NFL style multiple O? Majority says no including me..do we run a simple O? yes..is our cadence system complicated? No. Does MR use max pro and chip a lot of the time, yes(which I hate but we have too)...if your answer is let’s run the triple O or wishbone and just start chop blocking, thats not happening...last two. Do we have the adequate talent on the oline that’s ready NOW? Nope. Do we have guys on the line like playing out of position because we don’t have enough ready options at tackle? Yes..Soo my solution would be use more QB run which means I’d start 12. Impliment the wild cat again. I think we went away from it because the oline played well in the weeks leading up to FSU. But after the last two games I full expect it back

Ok I’ll bite on this...do I think we run a complex blocking system? Majority including me say no. Do we run a complex NFL style multiple O? Majority says no including me..do we run a simple O? yes..is our cadence system complicated? No. Does MR use max pro and chip a lot of the time, yes(which I hate but we have too)...if your answer is let’s run the triple O or wishbone and just start chop blocking, thats not happening...last two. Do we have the adequate talent on the oline that’s ready NOW? Nope. Do we have guys on the line like playing out of position because we don’t have enough ready options at tackle? Yes..Soo my solution would be use more QB run which means I’d start 12. Impliment the wild cat again. I think we went away from it because the oline played well in the weeks leading up to FSU. But after the last two games I full expect it back

Well, I think you are mostly right.

No denying the OL is not very good. but we do not need to run option to chop block...it could be used in a west coast offense as well. He also does have to keep the TE and RB in to block...it would actually put more pressure on the D if he didn't. The more the RB and TE catch the less time the OL has to hold blocks and the less the LB can rush.

One problem people have with Richt is the O play calling is so predictable that the teams know what is coming. They play run first and even if they do not stack the box they still rush to the line on any hint of a run...This puts so much pressure on the OL. Running the same plays over and over places way too much pressure on the OL. He can complain about execution all he wants...if the D knows whats coming it is 100x times harder to execute.

Against FSU when he called play action the FSU LBs were beat bad becasue they were playing run first all the way, but he never once had a target in the middle of the field...it was open all day and he never attacked it once. Just a couple of quick passes over the middle and the LBs would be playing honest again, thus help the running game.

Not only could he change the scheme but he could do better with the play calling. If he is going to run out of that formation then there should be more plays out of that formation and not a predictable run or all verticals. If he ran just a few different running and passing plays out of that formation then the D could not just Tee off...but he doesn't.

But whatever, we can keep blaming the OL but it is Richt placing them in tough spots. It is Richt not helping them at all and simply demanding they do better. It is Richt that that keeps doing the same thing over and over expecting a different results.

Yes the OL is not very good but we should not be placing all the blame simply on them.

Advertisement
Offensive Dumpster fire in progress. Blah blah blah. Malik, whom I do not dislike, is an absolutely horrid QB. He couldnt play for any P5 team. He couldn’t even start for Toledo...or many non P5 schools. Richt has lost his mind.

This is Miami!! What the **** is winning the coastal?!?

Is the fckn coastal the new standard at Miami?!

Unbelievable

Well, Mr. "This Is Miami"...the Miami Hurricanes went 13 years and could not win the Coastal Division.

Let me educate you to the "New Standard". Just a very few examples; before Coach Richt the "New Standard" was fighting our ****s off to beat football juggernauts such as Duke (48 to 30 loss) and Wake Forest! Kansas State beat the Canes 52-13. A bad Notre Dame team waxed the Canes 41-3. Got blown out of the glamorous Russell Athletic Bowl by an average Louisville outfit 36 to 9. A 58-0 home loss to Clemson the worst defeat in school history. ****, we saw teams schedule us to be their homecoming games, which is typically reserved for teams that almost guaranteed a win for the home team. Before Coach Richt Miami lost to Florida State 6 straight times!! We've now beat the Seminoles two years in a row. And the examples go on and on and on.

So, winning the Coastal for the very first time was a big deal and demonstrated that Miami may, in fact, be on its way to being back. Of course, bringing a totally decimated football program back post-Shapiro, Coker, Shannon, Golden means tearing the program down to its foundation and rebuilding every facet of said football program.

You're like the 110-pound guy wearing an orange and green wife-beater T-shirt who walks into a motorcycle bar telling the gang members you are a bad ****. And what saves you from being torn in two is your comment is so hilarious and absurd they simply feel sorry for you.

Advertisement
Well, Mr. "This Is Miami"...the Miami Hurricanes went 13 years and could not win the Coastal Division.

Let me educate you to the "New Standard". Just a very few examples; before Coach Richt the "New Standard" was fighting our ****s off to beat football juggernauts such as Duke (48 to 30 loss) and Wake Forest! Kansas State beat the Canes 52-13. A bad Notre Dame team waxed the Canes 41-3. Got blown out of the glamorous Russell Athletic Bowl by an average Louisville outfit 36 to 9. A 58-0 home loss to Clemson the worst defeat in school history. ****, we saw teams schedule us to be their homecoming games, which is typically reserved for teams that almost guaranteed a win for the home team. Before Coach Richt Miami lost to Florida State 6 straight times!! We've now beat the Seminoles two years in a row. And the examples go on and on and on.

So, winning the Coastal for the very first time was a big deal and demonstrated that Miami may, in fact, be on its way to being back. Of course, bringing a totally decimated football program back post-Shapiro, Coker, Shannon, Golden means tearing the program down to its foundation and rebuilding every facet of said football program.

You're like the 110-pound guy wearing an orange and green wife-beater T-shirt who walks into a motorcycle bar telling the gang members you are a bad ****. And what saves you from being torn in two is your comment is so hilarious and absurd they simply feel sorry for you.

So the team that sits on top of the most fertile recruiting area in the country should strive to get to the acc title game and win the Russell athletic bowl......all that’s needed is a competent coach.

And the picture you painted of me in that tiny little brain of yours is just like your opinion of this subject.....unbelievably wrong and off. I’m done with this ridiculous back and forth.

So the team that sits on top of the most fertile recruiting area in the country should strive to get to the acc title game and win the Russell athletic bowl......all that’s needed is a competent coach.

And the picture you painted of me in that tiny little brain of yours is just like your opinion of this subject.....unbelievably wrong and off. I’m done with this ridiculous back and forth.

Your momma didn't raise a Rhodes Scholar.

Yes, after 13 years of failing, embarrassing, mind-numbingly, horrendous Canes football getting to the ACC Championship game for the first time since joining the ACC was a major, major, major accomplishment.

Also, crushing Notre Dame and besting FSU two games in a row after being humiliated by them for 6 straight years and playing in our first major bowl game since 2004 are all significant accomplishments that many in the college football world believed would never happen again.

We not only have a "competent" coach, but we also have a coach that is building EVERY aspect of the football program such as spearheading the campaign to build an indoor practice facility and personally donating one million dollars of his own money. Send me a note when you donate your million.

You haters bring nothing to the program and only live to find things to bytch and complain about because it makes you feel better about your subpar lives. The very instant you Cats start holding yourselves to the standards you insist the Canes coaches and players must adhere to is the instant I will take you seriously. And that's going to happen next to never...you and your ilk limp wristedly yap; do as I say--not as I do!

If anything, my description of you was generous...

Last edited:
If our Oline cannot block, then why are we trying the power game and HB dive 20 times a game? Who not roll the qb out, use motion, zone blocking? Do something other than just having them sit here and keep doing the same thing over and over and not be able to execute it. They have been here 2.5 years now and you can't find a combination of 5 guys on this roster that we could scheme around to run an offense through? How does every other school in the nation figure it out, but somehow its always not the right player for the coach. Its every year the same excuses, yet we flamed Golden for trying to fatten kids up and make them play out of position to fit his scheme on defense, yet with Richt on offense not adjusting to his roster and trying to fit a square peg and a round hole he keeps getting excuses? Nah its the same schit, you have to scheme and adapt to who you are playing, what the defense is giving you, and your personnel. If you cant do that then you need an OC that can.

Last edited:
Monkey see monkey do makes you wonder who's foolin who.laugh at them they'll laugh at you.Monkey see monkey do. Know when a coach,salesman or politician is lying their lips move.

Advertisement

square-peg-round-hole-gif.gif

Hey 8 yr old moron, it's RATE. Your breeders raised an insect brain.
Grammar **** in the house! **** your weak dude, now your going around and trying to troll all my old posts? Lol your soft dude, soft! But do continue if you wish, because I can go on busting you up all day on here punk!

Advertisement
Spoken like an insect brain 8 yr old. Dunning-Krugers like you best stay away from talking sample sizes. Leave that to adults.
Stick to sampling Bicht and Gorlden as you enjoy
Keep it up weakling, like i said I can keep busting you up all day on here ****roach. That is of course between your Butch nob polishing sessions. You FIU fans are to much! Lol 🖕

Keep it up weakling, like i said I can keep busting you up all day on here ****roach. That is of course between your Butch nob polishing sessions. You FIU fans are to much! Lol 🖕
8 years old is a bit young to double on Bicht and Gordlen. Lack of brains obviously

Advertisement
Back