"Malik is going to start": Richt breaks down switch back to Rosier at QB

View as article
Advertisement
Well, your 8 year old intellect is obvious. Now does deciding who to slurp more, Bicht or his twin Gorlden, create quite a dilemma for you kid?
No dilemma for me punk! They both suck, just Richt sucks a little less. But atleast I’m not a blind homer to the fact that butch was one of the worst game day coaches we’ve ever had and hasn’t done **** since he left you UM but put out a cr@p product for the Browns and UNC. We can’t even count FIU because that’s not even a real job or program. Lol

They both suck, just Richt sucks a little less.
So he gets first dibs. Ok, but you still slurp on 2 total corches.

But atleast I’m not a blind homer to the fact that butch was one of the worst game day coaches we’ve ever had
So who's an absolute imbecile, you or the NFL that hired him? Take your time infant..and try to type something coherent.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
So he gets first dibs. Ok, but you still slurp on 2 total corches.

So who's an absolute imbecile, you or the NFL that hired him? Take your time infant..and try to type something coherent.
I don’t know, how about ask the Browns how he turned out? And then maybe ask UNC how he turned out? There ain’t no coach slurping going on here bud, and I dont know where your insect brain picked that up ****roach. I can tell you who is doing some slurping and it’s you on *****’s balls. Again I gave you an FIU board to go worship your Gawd on, so why are you still on here? Lol

Left me UM??? Like an inheritance? Child, I'm going to put you in time out. Get off the computer and go do your 4th grade homework.
More grammar police! Sorry officer I’ll make sure I proof read my comments before I send them to a dipsh!t like you. Lol

Advertisement
...who went 11-1 and then to NFL. Jeez you're an 8yr old tard
One year he won over ten games dip$hit! One year! Lol you gonna hedge all your bets on that wagon? Even Richt has more 10+ win seasons then that and oh but wait wait Richt sucks and Butch is da gawd! Lol your weak dude, just weak.

Advertisement
the fact that butch was one of the worst game day coaches

The Hurricanes were led by sixth-year head coach Butch Davis and played their home games at the Orange Bowl. They finished the season 11–1 overall and 7–0 in the Big East to finish as conference champion. They were invited to the Sugar Bowl where they defeated Florida, 37–20.
The 2000 University of Miami Hurricanes football season added to the legendary and controversial lore of one of the most hated and celebrated teams in NCAA college Football history. This was widely considered the best University of Miami football team not to compete in a national championship game. The 2000 Season returned the Hurricanes to elite college football status after being penalized with NCAA scholarship restrictions due to the results of NCAA violations from the Jimmy Johnson-Dennis Erickson eras. The 2000 Miami team was coached by Butch Davis, who returned to Miami in the 1995 season after coaching the defensive line and as Defensive Coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys. Davis was also a one time assistant coach under Jimmy Johnson at Miami.
Despite beating the Number 1/2 ranked football teams during the 2000 season and losing only 1 game, the BCS computer model (which chose the two finalist for the NCAA college football season) chose FSU ahead of University of Miami to play in the National Championship game. The BCS computer model was solely based on Washington Huskies final ranking and amount of loss point differential despite Miami beating FSU. Most college football pundits felt the BCS model was wrong since in head to head meeting Miami beat FSU. This season was one of the deciding factors in ultimately doing away with the BCS computer only model for choosing the National Championship teams.

All before you were born child

I think Malik is CMR's love child.....that would explain everything

Last edited:
The Hurricanes were led by sixth-year head coach Butch Davis and played their home games at the Orange Bowl. They finished the season 11–1 overall and 7–0 in the Big East to finish as conference champion. They were invited to the Sugar Bowl where they defeated Florida, 37–20.
The 2000 University of Miami Hurricanes football season added to the legendary and controversial lore of one of the most hated and celebrated teams in NCAA college Football history. This was widely considered the best University of Miami football team not to compete in a national championship game. The 2000 Season returned the Hurricanes to elite college football status after being penalized with NCAA scholarship restrictions due to the results of NCAA violations from the Jimmy Johnson-Dennis Erickson eras. The 2000 Miami team was coached by Butch Davis, who returned to Miami in the 1995 season after coaching the defensive line and as Defensive Coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys. Davis was also a one time assistant coach under Jimmy Johnson at Miami.
Despite beating the Number 1/2 ranked football teams during the 2000 season and losing only 1 game, the BCS computer model (which chose the two finalist for the NCAA college football season) chose FSU ahead of University of Miami to play in the National Championship game. The BCS computer model was solely based on Washington Huskies final ranking and amount of loss point differential despite Miami beating FSU. Most college football pundits felt the BCS model was wrong since in head to head meeting Miami beat FSU. This season was one of the deciding factors in ultimately doing away with the BCS computer only model for choosing the National Championship teams.

All before you were born child
Really dumb@ss! More like before you were born! I was 20 years old for that 2000 season. Where were you punk? On your mommas ***? You must have been because before that one good season he had here, it was nothing but the worst game day coaching some of us had every seen as butch snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. You’d know that if you weren’t a dip$hit millennial living on the stories your parents told you about UM football 2000.

I was 2 years old for that 2000 season
Stop lying, you're 8 now. Your writing skills and intellect are either a tard or an 8 year old

the worst game day coaching some of us had every seen as butch snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
Like JJ vs ND and Lay vs OSU? Tell us how Butch did it, go ahead, Google the game that occurred when you weren't born yet

Advertisement
Back