Malik, I always believed in you

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator

WOO! Perennial attrition candidates Malik Rosier and Darrell Langham make us look like ********. Go Canes!!!!! Woooooooooo

Advertisement
Lol I was on the Kosi Bandwagon. No shame in that. Malik proved a lot of people wrong. An I am sure glad he did it!

Malik Rosier best Miami qb since Ken Dorsey

Fck these clowns on this site that called the game before it's over like some eager undercover FSU fans

LOL. Hey DMoney, THAT'S how you put a team on your shoulders and win at Doak! We aren't blaming the defense for a late score this time!!

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
D-money you weren't off with Rosier because dude went like 19-44 but he made the plays that matter unlike Kaaya who had better numbers vs FSU.

No ill word should ever be spoken about him. Drove 75 yards in a 1:24 on the road! That's balls!

Advertisement
when they let him rip it downfield, he was good. Bottom line is that with this Oline, they are grinding out a consistent running game vs good D's. Again, let it rip earlier and get that ball outside to the playmakers and run tempo

Malik is who he is. He will make you go crazy (both goo and bad), but it's clearly evident watching him play, that he exemplifies what it is to be a Miami player. Maybe more so than any other cat we've had in a minute.

On paper, this dude should not even be starting for D1 program. Nothing about his measurables (outside of his weight room performance) is elite. Other QB's are better than him in almost every conceivable way. But this kid has heart, balls of steel, and lives for the big moment. I don't think a single UM fan would take Kaaya over him.

To quote one of our GOATS the last time we got over the FSU hump: Big time players ...

Well, you already know the rest.

Advertisement
Even though for large stretches he was straight trash, I have to give him his credit that he deserves and snatched from fsu like a man and like a true gamer

Advertisement
I didnt believe till he won this game, he balled and is a legend in my eyes he beat fsu. Him Berrios Homer Langham are legends

The dude just moved on to the next play. No matter what happens. Good or bad. He just plays the next play like it’s the first one of the game. The two previous throw to Cager were terrible. But it’s like they never happened and he just drops a ******* dime like nothing on the next one.

Advertisement
Back