Malik, I always believed in you

He hung 24 on the board, on the road in the second half. Got it done when he had to and that takes balls in that moment. Great Job Malik you earned it

Advertisement
Malik win us the game! Kaaya would have blown that. We won because of rosier!

Not a doubt in my mind Kaaya throws a pick to end that 1.
Let's not make this a Kaaya hate night, he dropped a dime to Coley before the blocked PAT last year. And again the year before when Evfart Golcum converted a 4th and a mile on our D before the go ahead score.

Dude almost had his head removed from his neck.

Got it stretched out on the sidelines.

Returns to the field.

Taunts FSU's fans.

Delivers dime.

Beast.

Win.

Advertisement
Dude won this game by himself.
You talking about Berrios??

I would have hard time choosing between Rosier and Berrios for the MVP of the game. But, let me tell you something: After FSU marched down the field and scored a TD with 1.49 left on the clock for us to work with, the camera was on Rosier showing him on the sideline focusing on the score board and the remaining time. Looking at his face I could see the calmness and focus. While I always believed in him, even I had some doubts the whole offense will respond and Rosier will score. But he was calm, cool and collected, marched down the field then threw the winning TD. I have to give the game ball to him man.

Advertisement
retire his jersey

Seriously, the way he dragged his balls across McFadden's face on that TD is the stuff of legend

Advertisement
Rosier has a pair of nuts that would make King Kong jealous.

Throw the percentages out. Dude has short-term memory loss and the clutch gene. Those two are the most important traits that a QB can have in my opinion.

Malik is who he is. He will make you go crazy (both goo and bad), but it's clearly evident watching him play, that he exemplifies what it is to be a Miami player. Maybe more so than any other cat we've had in a minute.

On paper, this dude should not even be starting for D1 program. Nothing about his measurables (outside of his weight room performance) is elite. Other QB's are better than him in almost every conceivable way. But this kid has heart, balls of steel, and lives for the big moment. I don't think a single UM fan would take Kaaya over him.

To quote one of our GOATS the last time we got over the FSU hump: Big time players ...

Well, you already know the rest.

Lot of kids didn't make plays for Brad. Last year against FSU Braxton dropped that over the shoulder endzone pass he caught last week at Duke. You can give Malik the credit without tearing down Brad.

He hung 24 on the board, on the road in the second half. Got it done when he had to and that takes balls in that moment. Great Job Malik you earned it

He was locking on his read first half and corrected it. Kudos to him for being able to take instruction at halftime and put it to work.

Advertisement
I don't know if I'm more proud of him or Brax...both guys are tough as nails and have delivered for us all year.

Rosier is a god**** Cane legend as far as I’m concerned. Dude gets **** near decapitated, comes back off the bench, fires the Nole **** up only to teabag their best defender with the dagger to a complete after thought WR on one of the best balls I’ve seen thrown in a while. Without our best two players on the field. Down our right guard. :06 on the clock. Legend.

This was such a beautiful win...I cried like a Bîtch, not even going to lie Lmao...on another note, Knowles is scary back there for the injured Redwine...almost cost us the game. But I can forgive after a win like this.

Grow up

Advertisement
Back