Malik, I always believed in you

Advertisement
this game wouldn't even make it to that throw with kayaa... kayaa can't throw unless he has 10 yards of clean space around him. Rosier had people on him all game, plus kayaa wouldn't scramble and rosier does. this is 100% loss if kayaa was playing.

If Langham didn't make that catch and score, I would be the first one screaming that the ball shoulda went to 82 or Berrios. Props to Langham for stepping up and making an all-time rivalry play. That is what Canes do versus FSU. Big fcuking win fellas.

this game wouldn't even make it to that throw with kayaa... kayaa can't throw unless he has 10 yards of clean space around him. Rosier had people on him all game, plus kayaa wouldn't scramble and rosier does. this is 100% loss if kayaa was playing.

You mean like the throw kaaya made last year? Dont start this shît. It aint about kaaya or the past.

Advertisement
I kept saying it all game, all he needed to do was calm the **** down lol.

God Almighty is Canes Fan!

Advertisement
This was such a beautiful win...I cried like a Bîtch, not even going to lie Lmao...on another note, Knowles is scary back there for the injured Redwine...almost cost us the game. But I can forgive after a win like this.

brad did the *exact* same thing last year. i swear to god some of the people on this board don't even watch the games.

Advertisement
LOL. Hey DMoney, THAT'S how you put a team on your shoulders and win at Doak! We aren't blaming the defense for a late score this time!!

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!

Robert Knowles is a problem. Thank goodness we got Malik.

Advertisement
LOL. Hey DMoney, THAT'S how you put a team on your shoulders and win at Doak! We aren't blaming the defense for a late score this time!!

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!

Robert Knowles is a problem. Thank goodness we got Malik.

Coach Diaz with a stupid decision trying to be cute... never shouldve had Robert Knowles on the field in that situation and never shouldve called a play to have him rotate and cover the best wr on fsus team?? Call almost cost us the game.... thank God for Coach Richt.

Lol I was on the Kosi Bandwagon. No shame in that. Malik proved a lot of people wrong. An I am sure glad he did it!

I admit I wasn't completely sold in Rosier and was waiting to see how he would perform under pressure against a good team. Well he definitely showed that he not only has talent but a head and major balls to go with it. Most importantly He didn't get fazed with time running out.

Same goes for the OL in that stretch they looked like a solid wall. Great catch too I also admit I didn't think much of Langham at seasons start.

Me too
I'm sure that like me, some others that may not have been completely sold on Rosier NEVER wished that he would fall short against FSU or that we would lose any game just so our opinion would be correct. What kind of sorry SOB calling himself a fan of Miami places their opinion over the team winning? Whoever does that is not a Miami fan ....only a fan of themselves.

If I didn't root against Miami during the Golden years when I wanted him gone so bad I could kill...so I won't just because I want my opinion to be proven correct....Its just an opinion. No one gets a prize for being the 1st or early on board and I and others lost nothing because we weren't sure and wanted to wait and see.

The day being the 1st to voice an opinion gets you a prize I'll congratulate them.
And the day when a wrong opinions start costing people $$ or invalidates them from being an alum or fan..... is the day I'll stop having opinions.

Regardless of my opinion the bottom line is as an alum and fan I ALWAYS want Miami to win. GREAT WIN & GREAT DAY TO BE A CANE

Advertisement
Back