Malik, I always believed in you

Rosier played like he was drunk in the first half and then turned up the heat

Advertisement
He's a gamer. Best defense he's started against. Kept coming back and making plays.

A lot of credit to the QB coaching. They took a guy most had written off (and maybe they did too) and let him compete, coaching him up to become the starter!

Rosier is a god**** Cane legend as far as I’m concerned. Dude gets **** near decapitated, comes back off the bench, fires the Nole **** up only to teabag their best defender with the dagger to a complete after thought WR on one of the best balls I’ve seen thrown in a while. Without our best two players on the field. Down our right guard. :06 on the clock. Legend.

Couldn’t have said it better, myself.

Advertisement
Love Rosier, and this is coming from someone who was strong on the Perry bandwagon. Rosier's got the mental makeup for a legit QB. He's streaky, and it's something that we have to accept with him. But dude had one of the worst first half I've ever seen in CFB and came back and didn't let it affect him. Outside of Va Tech, that was the most dominant defense he was going to see all year during regular season play.

Love Rosier, and this is coming from someone who was strong on the Perry bandwagon. Rosier's got the mental makeup for a legit QB. He's streaky, and it's something that we have to accept with him. But dude had one of the worst first half I've ever seen in CFB and came back and didn't let it affect him. Outside of Va Tech, that was the most dominant defense he was going to see all year during regular season play.

True

"To many questions" I said. I've been around a long time and I was measuring him up against the great Cane QB's of the past with only one start under his belt. I was skeptical to say the least. But, in the biggest game, on the biggest stage to date, he put on a fourth quarter show for the ages. Pure Cane.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna judge any player for stats. We can't explain the pressure they were under the end this losing streak. We need to improve vastly for GT and they have been resting for a week. Front 7 needs to come to play. Way to many blown gaps

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

this game wouldn't even make it to that throw with kayaa... kayaa can't throw unless he has 10 yards of clean space around him. Rosier had people on him all game, plus kayaa wouldn't scramble and rosier does. this is 100% loss if kayaa was playing.

brad did the *exact* same thing last year. i swear to god some of the people on this board don't even watch the games.

Brad took us 75 yards in 1:20 after leading us to a TD for what should have been the win on the previous drive?

Advertisement
Anyone know his 4th quarter rating and completion %. That’s where the great ones seem different to me

I never thought much of him one way or the other until last week. I liked him then. Now, Undefeated and just put flaming spear up noles' rear ---- he the man. Nuf said.

Advertisement
The receivers weren't helping early.. but his accuracy, or lack there of, early in the game was also pretty bad.

Glad he's seemingly able to shake all that stuff of and come through when we need him.

Malik Rosier best Miami qb since Ken Dorsey

Fck these clowns on this site that called the game before it's over like some eager undercover FSU fans

every Cane qb worth their salt has led us to comeback victories against our hated rivals Kosar, Walsh, Torretta, Berlin, Dorsey, etc. Welcome into that esteemed group Rosier.

I know we all feel this way - but there is just something different about Rosier, man. It's that **** "intangible" stuff that is so annoying to hear about, even though we all know it's true and exists.

His obvious belief that we were going to win this game and his absolute indifference to crushing pressure was of equal value to getting this W as his pinpoint passing in crunchtime.

I didn't know if he could play QB for us. But ****, I was wrong. Perhaps the most exciting thing about Rosier is that he is still very green as a QB and still has a ton of room to grow. This season is going to be fun for sure.

He's a gamer. Best defense he's started against. Kept coming back and making plays.

A lot of credit to the QB coaching. They took a guy most had written off (and maybe they did too) and let him compete, coaching him up to become the starter!

It was also a home game in a hostile venue.

Advertisement
Back