Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

yeah i don't understand younger social media habits

but a week before signing day and erasing all the miami stuff when the gators are actively trying to flip him isn't a good sign no matter which way you spin it
He removed EVERYTHING off his page not just Miami stuff. Still kinda raises your antennas but would raise much more of a red flag if he just removed Miami stuff and that's it

Advertisement
I wonder with all the absurdity surrounding bags if someone isn’t willing to pay a recruit just to do something like this - wipe out his IG.

Imagine you‘re UF. You know the ship has sailed - he ain’t coming. You tell the recruit - $10k to wipe your IG temporarily. Figure it alarms the other guys, makes them raise their offer. By way more than $10k.

Net/Net you made them spend way more of their budget on someone they already had locked in, and for a relatively small amount of your own money.

If you think of it like an arms race, you’re just interested in depleting their money faster for future benefit.
Then a loyal recruit exposes the offer and makes the other school look like idiots........................

Then a loyal recruit exposes the offer and makes the other school look like idiots........................
Maybe. Not advocating for the approach just considering it. I mean - most recruits stfu about bags and other schools do the same mostly, lest the whole boat gets sunk.

Easy to forget - taking bags that don’t get reported to IRS is a criminal offense.

yeah i don't understand younger social media habits

but a week before signing day and erasing all the miami stuff when the gators are actively trying to flip him isn't a good sign no matter which way you spin it
I can speak to those social media habits, the days before exams, if im particularly depressed cause (certain reason), or I just need to clear my mind. I delete my social medias. Or if I don’t like how my page looks for a certain reason I clear my acc. While I’m not a highly rated football player, this kind of activity is relatively normal

Advertisement
Man Treyaun Webb scrubbed his IG of anything Gator related yesterday and we freaked out but he shut that down on Twitter. Dont worry. Kids be acting silly with that post then delete stuff on social media

Advertisement
I wonder with all the absurdity surrounding bags if someone isn’t willing to pay a recruit just to do something like this - wipe out his IG.

Imagine you‘re UF. You know the ship has sailed - he ain’t coming. You tell the recruit - $10k to wipe your IG temporarily. Figure it alarms the other guys, makes them raise their offer. By way more than $10k.

Net/Net you made them spend way more of their budget on someone they already had locked in, and for a relatively small amount of your own money.

If you think of it like an arms race, you’re just interested in depleting their money faster for future benefit.
It’s not too far-fetched tbh. We heard UF was even paying kids to publicly mention their school on social media, post pics, take visits, etc. Now I’m not saying UF is the only school that does it - I mean you’re naïve if you think we’re not paying on visits now too.

Have to play the game the way everyone else plays it. I’m just saying maybe some schools (including UF) have that extra cash and want to garner some more national buzz/attention for minor things, even if it doesn’t end in a commitment.

It’s not too far-fetched tbh. We heard UF was even paying kids to publicly mention their school on social media, post pics, take visits, etc. Now I’m not saying UF is the only school that does it - I mean you’re naïve if you think we’re not paying on visits now too.

Have to play the game the way everyone else plays it. I’m just saying maybe some schools (including UF) have that extra cash and want to garner some more national buzz/attention for minor things, even if it doesn’t end in a commitment.
Thanks. It may not be happening but it’s not crazy to think it could. You sum up where my head is at.

Advertisement
Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back