Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

I may have missed it or it hasnt been mentioned....did you play in college? I go down wormholes when reading articles and I feel like a read former UW player was coaching up that way...I wont mention a name to give you privacy.
Yes. That guy u mentioned and thinking of played at UW. He stepped down last year. I just moved back to AK last year from Am Samoa, I was coaching and attending Seminary for 5 years.. But yea i played ball and graduated same year as him but from a different state. I am currently trying to get him back on. My son and his son played varsity as freshmans this year. They'll be good for years to come. But we'll have to do our due dilligence and take them to UW and Oregon camps for exposure. Not many coaches come to Alaska for football. Lol. Which is odd with as much polynesians we have now up here. We lost to your neighbors, Colony, in the State semis.

Advertisement
Yes. That guy u mentioned and thinking of played at UW. He stepped down last year. I just moved back to AK last year from Am Samoa, I was coaching and attending Seminary for 5 years.. But yea i played ball and graduated same year as him but from a different state. I am currently trying to get him back on. My son and his son played varsity as freshmans this year. They'll be good for years to come. But we'll have to do our due dilligence and take them to UW and Oregon camps for exposure. Not many coaches come to Alaska for football. Lol. Which is odd with as much polynesians we have now up here. We lost to your neighbors, Colony, in the State semis.
Yeah the football scene is scarce up here it seems I played ball back in Florida. Seems like the northern d2 schools like to come up and grab kids though.

i find it so funny that other teams are saying mario is forcing recruits to do this? Like....if they didn't want to do it, they could simply go to a different school and get a bag. These are highly recruited guys. not some jag.

i find it so funny that other teams are saying mario is forcing recruits to do this? Like....if they didn't want to do it, they could simply go to a different school and get a bag. These are highly recruited guys. not some jag.
These guys are just jealous they cant get their commits to reaffirm🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
What's

I mean no **** welcome to the world Newberg lol.
On top of that, every insider told you the end of the season will be the wild Wild West w recruiting. You pay up if you need to reaffirm commits. Keep the class together any way how.

Advertisement
This is from the 70’s when I was a kid and before your time so it’s for the old people. The “M” in Mklein13 stands for “Mikey”

CF50C204-BB1C-4B0B-9D3A-651881D9A90E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back