Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

Advertisement
This is unrelated to any particular recruit and more so just my curiosity but how does the NCAA monitor when/if coaches have used the in home visits? Does the athletic department have to submit something to the NCAA and they track everything?

Erases instagram and then posts pic with Mario

friends fail GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I came out of my mom Alpha , I was so alpha they had to do a c-section because there was no way moms vajayjay could handle this. It was either that or my enormous head.
I’m a sigma, I’m not a follower or a leader. I do what I want

Advertisement
Just want to say how ecstatic I am we got this kid and he is not even one of our top 5 rated kids. That’s how good this class is. There was a time a little over a year ago we had no shot at kids like this.

Just want to say how ecstatic I am we got this kid and he is not even one of our top 5 rated kids. That’s how good this class is. There was a time a little over a year ago we had no shot at kids like this.
Yeah he woulda been definately at Bama. Scheme felixibility. Im hoping he can have a Perkins for LSU type of impact.

Yeah he woulda been definately at Bama. Scheme felixibility. Im hoping he can have a Perkins for LSU type of impact.
A lot of these kids are physically ready compared to other classes. Look at Damari Brown and compare him to a guy like Khaumari Rogers. Ready to play if necessary we got bigger and stronger everywhere.

Advertisement
Back