Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

Has scrapped his IG
49B87FC9-3012-406B-B556-837117A743BC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah i don't understand younger social media habits

but a week before signing day and erasing all the miami stuff when the gators are actively trying to flip him isn't a good sign no matter which way you spin it
Yeah I agree.

But these jits weird like that too.. but I for sure can see how it looks funny from UM side..

Wake me on signing day. There’s always BS the final two weeks it’s been that way forever. This is big boy recruiting and if nothing else, Mario is a dog on the trail. We will flip a kid we didn’t expect and we will have a kid or two end up elsewhere. Get your popcorn ready

Advertisement
Like @DMoney said, UF stay trying to flip Miami commits.

We don’t want any of theirs minus the CB.
Pretty sure we wanted Rashada, Jean, and Dijon at one point.

Overall Mario beat billy boy on the trail head to head, but can't say we don't like any of their recruits and pass the sniff test

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder with all the absurdity surrounding bags if someone isn’t willing to pay a recruit just to do something like this - wipe out his IG.

Imagine you‘re UF. You know the ship has sailed - he ain’t coming. You tell the recruit - $10k to wipe your IG temporarily. Figure it alarms the other guys, makes them raise their offer. By way more than $10k.

Net/Net you made them spend way more of their budget on someone they already had locked in, and for a relatively small amount of your own money.

If you think of it like an arms race, you’re just interested in depleting their money faster for future benefit.

Advertisement
Back