Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article
Advertisement
Gaby is right behind Susan Miller Deagan for worst in South Florida.

Susan is a completely different level of bad. I guess they keep here there because of longevity but I’ve never heard worse questions on a weekly basis. She asks absolutely nothing of substance and it’s really just a box check to make sure her editor sees she asked something it seems.

Most of the UM writers are just crap - maybe if we are good again some better talent will emerge because Woof

Susan is a completely different level of bad. I guess they keep here there because of longevity but I’ve never heard worse questions on a weekly basis. She asks absolutely nothing of substance and it’s really just a box check to make sure her editor sees she asked something it seems.

Most of the UM writers are just crap - maybe if we are good again some better talent will emerge because Woof
Theyre all horrific. Gaby puts out clickbait for subs and traffic. Nothing more or less.

He does zero groundbreaking reporting.

the good oens leave for better jobs. covering college football is a low level beat esp here.

matt porter who was decent bounced to cover the bruins.
dieter bounced to cover Bay Area pro teams.

christy was good but she got hired by UM internally.

if youre an older reporter and still solely covering UM Football, its bc you suck at your job. BJ and Tim Reynolds are exceptions bc they do all the teams down here.

there is some new blood like lichtenstein who are fresh out of school (like i said its a low level beat in a pro town)

Advertisement
Theyre all horrific. Gaby puts out clickbait for subs and traffic. Nothing more or less.

He does zero groundbreaking reporting.
You have to try and be Susan bad. Gaby sucks as a reporter and a person. A little hot headed punk who loves confrontation when people call him out. He has some growing up to do.

You have to try and be Susan bad. Gaby sucks as a reporter and a person. A little hot headed punk who loves confrontation when people call him out. He has some growing up to do.
as much as people hate ivins, he was good imo. the pod was better w him and lake vs gaby and lake

Man I just wanna say how vocal Ahmmon Richards has been on Twitter supporting this team and all the recruits. Already saw him quote Malik’s tweet. The best cane I wish panned out in the dark years. What a shame for those injuries
Cannot allow AR to get memory holed because of when he played. Electric player. His block against FSU changes the tide of the game that we ultimately won. One of my favorites

Man I just wanna say how vocal Ahmmon Richards has been on Twitter supporting this team and all the recruits. Already saw him quote Malik’s tweet. The best cane I wish panned out in the dark years. What a shame for those injuries
You ever wonder what could’ve been in 2017?
If Ahmmon stayed healthy, Kaaya & Njoku came back.
Pair that with AQM and Grace not being allowed back on team due a standard NIL deal nowadays.

Guess this is how I think due to it being our only decent season in over a decade.

Advertisement
You ever wonder what could’ve been in 2017?
If Ahmmon stayed healthy, Kaaya & Njoku came back.
Pair that with AQM and Grace not being allowed back on team due a standard NIL deal nowadays.

Guess this is how I think due to it being our only decent season in over a decade.
Richards, Njoku, Herndon, Homer, Kaaya, Jeff Thomas, Berrios

Advertisement
Not gonna lie……I sat back and enjoyed this lol.
Relaxing Machine Gun Kelly GIF by Music Choice

Advertisement
I saw that as us beating Tenn & So Cal
Technically we beat UF too, they were just so trash they finished 5th. Basically an afterthought.

And they think they’re getting Sampson lol.

They’re gonna lose to FSU and all that momentum will come screeching to a halt. As it is, they’re parading around after beating a 3-7 Jimbo team that was missing 29 guys.

Advertisement
Back