2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree you should be making you’re own evals, not just going solely based on what the recruiting websites are saying. Not all highly rated kids are created equal, but we have to have land our fair share of highly rated 4 stars and 5 stars.
Alot are always rated too high but it seems the guys we are getting bama OSU Clemson etc want and that's a good thing. They been the best in the biz for a long time.

Advertisement
Can I nominate this to be the Worst Thread of All Time, based on the discrepancy between the quality of the posts and the subject of the thread?
Brah if u go dig for stuff about this guy, u aint finding nothing. Thats why the thread goes off the rail. I think people are argued out and off the CB sugar highs of last week. Fall camp need to come on i think.

Advertisement
He dropped because he was overrated being in the top 20. He is still a stud though. His issues are going to be learning to play in space. He isn’t starting from scratch there and his athleticism will allow him to overcome obstacles others would have trouble with. Top 50 isn’t chopped liver but his drop was warranted.
He dropped because he transferred from powerhouse IMG to Jones. From memory, the only highly rated recruit Jones has had in the past 20 years was Jay Howard who went to UF. IMG players get more clicks than kids from Jones.

He dropped because he transferred from powerhouse IMG to Jones. From memory, the only highly rated recruit Jones has had in the past 20 years was Jay Howard who went to UF. IMG players get more clicks than kids from Jones.
Could be. I thought because he is currently a raw athlete. His best skill is rushing the passer and he just doesnt have the length or. size to play with his hand in the ground. He has shown the athleticism and with some film that he can develop into being able to play in space but once again still raw. I think he is a more laterally quick version of Marcus Robinson from 08. He is a great prospect and will upgrade our LB room. He will be a boom or bust guy, while Popo is more of a sure thing. Still cant teach Malik's natural athleticism.

Sometimes this board baffles me, and proves just how insane, stupid and hypocritical people are these days.

This kid was a major must get for most on the board until he was dropped in the rankings for political reasons.

Now all of a sudden he’s “overrated”? What in the fugg are you clowns sniffing?

This young man is a beast, and he will prove it on the field. I’m going to be pulling receipts on all of you jabronies that as usual are giving bad takes on someone because they’re no longer rated a 5-Star by the dishonest nerds that get paid to rank $EC leaning prospects higher than those picking the U.
Anyone who thinks Bryant is overrated because of a recruiting site is a fool and should be ignored.

Brah if u go dig for stuff about this guy, u aint finding nothing. Thats why the thread goes off the rail. I think people are argued out and off the CB sugar highs of last week. Fall camp need to come on i think.
At least we are arguing over dumb **** while we are stacking blue chip recruits and prepping for possibly the season that changes everything for us

Rather than arguing over dumb **** as the titanic sinks around us

Advertisement
Not if you're Sicilian......just ask Dennis Hopper
true romance GIF by Morgan Creek

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back