2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s UF bound. FYI.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Thats the problem with Hollywood rewriting history through cinema. the Moors were middle eastern of the Berber race not sub saharan
Yes I know, especially as one of Middle Eastern descent on my father’s side, it was a joke my man from a great scene in a great movie is all

Advertisement
Just wanna be clear that irregardless isn't a word, it's a double negative. I also agree with you, a bunch of Calabrese in my area are for sure considered not white hahaha
Its a great non word for message board jeanyus imo...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. So total implosion if that happens. I would just check of recruiting for the rest of the summer in that case
This isnt Gator Tears so I'll be a bit more logical. We cant expect that UF was just going to sit around all summer and fall, taking L after L on the recruiting trail. At some point, out of desperation, fear or whatever you want to call it, they are going to do something completely over the top with NIL for a recruit to get a win. Just one of those stupid, cant say no offers. Hopefully its not with Malik. I feel confident with him. Other variables in our favor just other than NIL here. But dont be surprised when UF snatches one up out of the blue that we thought they had little chance of. Desperation makes people do crazy ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back