2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah parsons type game
Great attempt to get us back on Malik…. But there’s only One player ever to play has Parsons type game and it’s HOF’er LT. Just the film I saw he comps with former Cane Marcus Robinson. With the proper Coaching (scheme) and development he can be very productive in college.

Advertisement
Malik Bryant.
Who is he???

ResizedP_2039ed91-1b28-453e-af14-2fb3a0887256_96229137439749.gif

Advertisement
Just because a kid is a 2 or 3 star does not mean he ain’t putting in the same work as the 4 or 5 star kid….
I was gonna reply to that statement too. Only someone who never played at a competitive level would say some crap like that.

Most of the hard working HS kids never receives a star let alone get sniffed at by D1 / D2 schools. These kids are undersized. No fast twitch fibers but the heart of a lion and would run through a MF and do all the right things off the field

My old coach would tell us “ you cant turn an apple into an orange”. Now at 30 i get it.

wait…what??

Yeah no one is safe anymore. We’ll look like idiots if we go 0/5 this weekend. I refuse to believe Bryant ain’t a Cane.

Advertisement
Its almost as if at SEC media days them dudes formed a circle and said under no circumstances can Miami land the kids they are in it for this week.

Bama get Alinen, Uga gets Aguero, UF being incredibly and obnoxiously desperate with Bryant.

Ohio State coming after Bonsu. Big boy battles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All momentum comes to a screeching… pull the e brake type halt if Bryant pushes his commitment back. Bonsu and Bryant not announcing this weekend is brutal right before start of fall camp where attention immediately goes to season and recruiting becomes 1b priority

wait…what??

Yeah no one is safe anymore. We’ll look like idiots if we go 0/5 this weekend. I refuse to believe Bryant ain’t a Cane.
Come on brother. Let me pull you back from the ledge. Id hate to think of what you thought we look like the past 15 years if you think we look like idiots now. The only way we look like idiots going 0 for 5 is if you or anyone convinced yourself we were landing all these guys. I know you know better than that.

We arent going 0 for 5 for starters. But if we did, that means we lost 1 to Alabama, one to GA, one to OSU, one to potentially UF if you think Malik is going there..a kid who grew up in their backyard I believe (I still say Cane even if he pushes his announcement back), and Kirkland I assume you are calling the 5th....Im not convinced he had the green light from the staff if he doesnt sign with us.

Id be interested with who we replace them with. The class so far is lights out with more to come. We are fighting in the heavyweight class now. We are going to get punched harder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back