Malik Agbo

Are you kidding? He's 6'6 and caught a jump ball on like a 5'8 underdeveloped kid. How does that prove anything?

I'll stick to my statement he does not look athletic. Lol at showing 7 on 7 cuts for an offensive lineman. Just look at actual football highlights.
I've been coaching kids for years and it's obvious this kid is very athletic, you either have no eye for talent or you're just being stupid on purpose cause he stole your girlfriend or something. I've had my fair share of huge unathletic kids and he is nothing like them, it's not easy getting that much weight to move like that with superior hand eye coordination on top of it.

Advertisement
From the clip, it looks like he has good hand-eye, body control, feet, balance and concentration. Just one clip but for a kid that size, that is an indicator of athleticism imo. It’s not the catch, either.
Are you impressed with his football highlights?

I've been coaching kids for years and it's obvious this kid is very athletic, you either have no eye for talent or you're just being stupid on purpose cause he stole your girlfriend or something. I've had my fair share of huge unathletic kids and he is nothing like them, it's not easy getting that much weight to move like that with superior hand eye coordination on top of it.
Ok d1ck puller, we'll see in the long run how he pans outs. The 7 on 7 clip is not impressive to me. He ran and caught a football. **** Gaynors highlights we're 100 times more impressive and he's barely average in college.

Ya'll the same ppl that fell in love with Lucas, smh.

This kid is an obvious take and you pop a bottle if he commits.

I agree that he should be burying kids in HS, instead of just blocking them. OL is a crapshoot and there is always bust potential. But you’re talking about a guy who is legit 6’6, 320, coordinated, plays both ways with a high GPA and no major weight issues. That’s rare.

There’s a reason our competition is LSU and Oklahoma. These are the body types you see in the CFP.

From the clip, it looks like he has good hand-eye, body control, feet, balance and concentration. Just one clip but for a kid that size, that is an indicator of athleticism imo. It’s not the catch, either.
He ran to the end zone and caught a ball on a much smaller kid. Oh n he jumped 8 inches off the ground.

Are you impressed by his fb highlights?

Advertisement
He ran to the end zone and caught a ball on a much smaller kid. Oh n he jumped 8 inches off the ground.

Are you impressed by his fb highlights?
His highlights should be more impressive you are right in that regard. But only because he IS indeed athletic. I think you’re really just not impressed with the player which is fine but to say he’s not athletic is off base, imo

Catching the ball one handed on a midget equals athletism now, got it. Btw one handed catches are at the top of my list when it comes to offensive lineman evaluation.
So the entire video was him just standing there with one hand up while the qb threw him a ball directly at his hand.
I guess your the only one that didn’t see a dude that big and that heavy actually run a route, track the ball and catch it.
No one is comparing him to a tight or a slot receiver.

caught it one handed. But double down my man. But honestly the first catch showed more athleticism.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

The day that ANYONE takes a "JOE'CANE" recruit evaluation seriously and gives that dopey porster any talent identification credibility is the day we need to shut this board down.

1623080395054.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Catching the ball one handed on a midget equals athletism now, got it. Btw one handed catches are at the top of my list when it comes to offensive lineman evaluation.
The key isn't the catch it's his balance and body control to run, catch the ball at a high point all while not having any trouble at all running that route. If he was 40 pounds smaller this would mean nothing because he would physically look like a tight end

Ok d1ck puller, we'll see in the long run how he pans outs. The 7 on 7 clip is not impressive to me. He ran and caught a football. **** Gaynors highlights we're 100 times more impressive and he's barely average in college.

lol calling names is a sure sign you lost the argument. By the way I didn't like Lucas at all he had tiny legs and a massive stomach

It's ****wagger not puller

Advertisement
It's not a low blow when he was brutally honest with you.

You really don't know what you are talking about when it comes to talent identification.
W.e. you say do boy. Like you know ANYTHING about football. Listen it's clear we don't get along. Stop commenting on my stuff and stop being lawyer for everyone. Just bc ur snake in your real life doesn't mean you have to be one here. Go fund Duasso fake Nevin.

Advertisement
Back