Malik Agbo

I'm not great at evaluating OL but I know who is.....Clemson OSU and Bama. If those schools go hard they have proved they know wtf they are doing at OL.

Advertisement
From the clip, it looks like he has good hand-eye, body control, feet, balance and concentration. Just one clip but for a kid that size, that is an indicator of athleticism imo. It’s not the catch, either.

this. I played tons of different sports growing up and have been around a bunch of athletes. You know athletic ability when you see it. You think all 300 pounders have the coordination/balance to do what he did? Some do, I’m sure, but trust me, a lot dont. Does it translate into being an AA OL? Of course not. Do I salivate over that clip? No but I won’t dismiss it. My reaction to that clip is “he’s a good athlete”. Some people take this stuff so seriously.

Advertisement
We might be trending here fellas....

If this kid travels to the opposite side of the country on his own dime for an UOV, that is great news.

“An official visit last weekend to South Florida made a major impression on Federal Way (Wash.) Todd Beamer four-star offensive lineman Malik Agbo.

Last weekend, the 6-foot-5.5, 320-pounder was scheduled to take an official visit to LSU, but that did not happen.

Over the last week or so, sources close to the recruitment have indicated that Agbo’s interest in Miami is very real and has even ramped up following his official visit. So much so that the lineman is trying to schedule another visit to Miami. The ideal weekend would be for Paradise Camp on June 26, but airline prices might be a bit too steep for the soon-to-be senior to come down for that.

Regardless of when that actually happens, Agbo fully intends on making his way back to Coral Gables, which is great news for Miami as they look to build on their recruiting class, which features only Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes four-star quarterback Jacurri Brown and Gainesville F.W. Buchholz wide receiver Quan Lee.

This weekend, Agbo will officially visit Oklahoma for the Sooners ‘ChampU BBQ’ which will bring a ton of highly-coveted recruits to Norman to hang out with the staff and notable alumni such as Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, Adrian Peterson, Jalen Hurts, CeeDee Lamb and others.

Washington and Oregon are two other programs worth watching in the recruitment.”
Airline prices too steep?! **** it I know some female Cane fans on Onlyfans can hook our boy up

Advertisement
Yall name all these schools including clemson who isnt that good with OL...an NOOOO ONE mentions Wisconsin...and it took awhile b4 OU was brought up.

If a kid is being recruited by those 2 schools at ol i offer sight unseen....he could be 5'8 210 with Jimmy Murphy body and i would offer him as a center

We’re you at the Miami cookout to be able to compare the two?
No. I’ve been in town for paradise camp before tho and I would be surprised if multiple kids don’t commit same night with the staff we have now plus that atmosphere they set. It’s electric. OU tries to be more business like in everything they do. The barbecue is supposed to be a hangout but they follow a schedule lol

Advertisement
this. I played tons of different sports growing up and have been around a bunch of athletes. You know athletic ability when you see it. You think all 300 pounders have the coordination/balance to do what he did? Some do, I’m sure, but trust me, a lot dont. Does it translate into being an AA OL? Of course not. Do I salivate over that clip? No but I won’t dismiss it. My reaction to that clip is “he’s a good athlete”. Some people take this stuff so seriously.
Exactly.

Two round trip tickets from Seattle, Wa to Miami for June 25 to June 27 is roughly $1100 plus lodging so that's another $400 for 2 nights at the Thesis Hotel (using code UMIA). In all we are talking $1500-$1700 out of pocket for a unofficial visit, if he comes he might as well commit that weekend.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
The OU barbecue tradition thing is terrible. I’ve been like 7 times and it never gets any better. Food is good, atmosphere trash
Apparently he found it entertaining.

"I really have a good bond with Gavin Sawchuck, Kaden Helms, Devon Campbelland Cameron Williams," said Agbo. "We were together almost the whole time and all of us had a ton of fun and really built a good bond."

Agbo had previously taken an official to Miami, and he said the trips were both good experiences.

"It was the real deal compared to Miami," said Agbo. "It was a live experience from the moment I got picked up from the airport all the way till we got dropped off."

Advertisement
Back