Malik Agbo

Advertisement
He ran to the end zone and caught a ball on a much smaller kid. Oh n he jumped 8 inches off the ground.

Are you impressed by his fb highlights?
You sound dug in. I gave my reasons for my comment based on the cip being discussed here. There’s a lot more to athleticism than vertical jump, in any case. Nothing about the size of the kid defending him matters to me, either.

Last edited:
Ok d1ck puller, we'll see in the long run how he pans outs. The 7 on 7 clip is not impressive to me. He ran and caught a football. **** Gaynors highlights we're 100 times more impressive and he's barely average in college.

Ya'll the same ppl that fell in love with Lucas, smh.
Freaky leakyyyy

did this prospect bang your mom or something? He’s athletic af for his size

This dude needs 24 months of Feeley baddddd

lol at dmoney calling this cat athletic off that highlight package

that’s some old timey Pete ariz sunshine pumpin

Advertisement
This kid is an obvious take and you pop a bottle if he commits.

I agree that he should be burying kids in HS, instead of just blocking them. OL is a crapshoot and there is always bust potential. But you’re talking about a guy who is legit 6’6, 320, coordinated, plays both ways with a high GPA and no major weight issues. That’s rare.

There’s a reason our competition is LSU and Oklahoma. These are the body types you see in the CFP.
OL is probably most difficult position to evaluate. 98% no one comes college really, it's really about who will put the work in or not.

This kid is an obvious take and you pop a bottle if he commits.

I agree that he should be burying kids in HS, instead of just blocking them. OL is a crapshoot and there is always bust potential. But you’re talking about a guy who is legit 6’6, 320, coordinated, plays both ways with a high GPA and no major weight issues. That’s rare.

There’s a reason our competition is LSU and Oklahoma. These are the body types you see in the CFP.
Yep. I'm not even claiming to know if we should offer him. The standard around here for some people is so high you can't even admit a 320 lb. HS OL looks athletic unless you've decided his film is flawless. As if those are even the same question. It's entirely possible he's really athletic but not tough enough. Who knows. That's why you evaluate kids. But it's silly to deny he looks pretty athletic (for his size) on that clip, and to say that because you don't like his tape is off point. I know you agree, just noting.

Advertisement
We might be trending here fellas....

If this kid travels to the opposite side of the country on his own dime for an UOV, that is great news.

“An official visit last weekend to South Florida made a major impression on Federal Way (Wash.) Todd Beamer four-star offensive lineman Malik Agbo.

Last weekend, the 6-foot-5.5, 320-pounder was scheduled to take an official visit to LSU, but that did not happen.

Over the last week or so, sources close to the recruitment have indicated that Agbo’s interest in Miami is very real and has even ramped up following his official visit. So much so that the lineman is trying to schedule another visit to Miami. The ideal weekend would be for Paradise Camp on June 26, but airline prices might be a bit too steep for the soon-to-be senior to come down for that.

Regardless of when that actually happens, Agbo fully intends on making his way back to Coral Gables, which is great news for Miami as they look to build on their recruiting class, which features only Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes four-star quarterback Jacurri Brown and Gainesville F.W. Buchholz wide receiver Quan Lee.

This weekend, Agbo will officially visit Oklahoma for the Sooners ‘ChampU BBQ’ which will bring a ton of highly-coveted recruits to Norman to hang out with the staff and notable alumni such as Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, Adrian Peterson, Jalen Hurts, CeeDee Lamb and others.

Washington and Oregon are two other programs worth watching in the recruitment.”

Advertisement
We might be trending here fellas....

If this kid travels to the opposite side of the country on his own dime for an UOV, that is great news.

“An official visit last weekend to South Florida made a major impression on Federal Way (Wash.) Todd Beamer four-star offensive lineman Malik Agbo.

Last weekend, the 6-foot-5.5, 320-pounder was scheduled to take an official visit to LSU, but that did not happen.

Over the last week or so, sources close to the recruitment have indicated that Agbo’s interest in Miami is very real and has even ramped up following his official visit. So much so that the lineman is trying to schedule another visit to Miami. The ideal weekend would be for Paradise Camp on June 26, but airline prices might be a bit too steep for the soon-to-be senior to come down for that.

Regardless of when that actually happens, Agbo fully intends on making his way back to Coral Gables, which is great news for Miami as they look to build on their recruiting class, which features only Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes four-star quarterback Jacurri Brown and Gainesville F.W. Buchholz wide receiver Quan Lee.

This weekend, Agbo will officially visit Oklahoma for the Sooners ‘ChampU BBQ’ which will bring a ton of highly-coveted recruits to Norman to hang out with the staff and notable alumni such as Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, Adrian Peterson, Jalen Hurts, CeeDee Lamb and others.

Washington and Oregon are two other programs worth watching in the recruitment.”
I’ve got some Southwest points I can chip in.

This may be a question for @TheOriginalCane but, what stops a recruit from setting up a go fund me page and saying “I need airfare to make it to Miami’s paradise camp”
Right now probably nothing. If a player does that he is literally making money out of his name image and likeness. He can set up a YouTube channel and people can donate. Emmert already said he ain’t punishing any later or school if they abide by their state laws.

Advertisement
Are you kidding? He's 6'6 and caught a jump ball on like a 5'8 underdeveloped kid. How does that prove anything?

I'll stick to my statement he does not look athletic. Lol at showing 7 on 7 cuts for an offensive lineman. Just look at actual football highlights.
“Tell me you’re retarded without telling me you’re retarded...”

Advertisement
Back