Malik Agbo

Manny's taking the expression "Dwarves on the backs of giants" too literally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO the dudes ceiling is an average college offensive guard.

I'm not a huge Donaldson fan bc I feel he's wasted his potential but you posters comparing the 2 guys are crazy. Watch both of their HS highlights, it's not even close.

This kid is just big, there really isn't much to it. I wouldn't mind if he didn't pick us.

Hes big but he's not athletic.

I understand why you say that. It was my first concern, too. But I've learned that HUDL can only take you so far. The kid just destroys his competition so he doesn't need to work on anything. Doesn't need to show his feet, improve his technique, get to the second level. ... The few shots of him on defense gave me more appreciation for the fact he has a motor than his OL highlights.

Net/net, this one is all on Justice.

IMO the dudes ceiling is an average college offensive guard.

I'm not a huge Donaldson fan bc I feel he's wasted his potential but you posters comparing the 2 guys are crazy. Watch both of their HS highlights, it's not even close.

This kid is just big, there really isn't much to it. I wouldn't mind if he didn't pick us.
You can’t coach size. Donaldson is easy the best OL we have when he at his best. If this kid is athletic he’s a take all day and twice on Sunday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you kidding? He's 6'6 and caught a jump ball on like a 5'8 underdeveloped kid. How does that prove anything?

I'll stick to my statement he does not look athletic. Lol at showing 7 on 7 cuts for an offensive lineman. Just look at actual football highlights.
caught it one handed. But double down my man. But honestly the first catch showed more athleticism.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Are you kidding? He's 6'6 and caught a jump ball on like a 5'8 underdeveloped kid. How does that prove anything?

I'll stick to my statement he does not look athletic. Lol at showing 7 on 7 cuts for an offensive lineman. Just look at actual football highlights.
did you play sports? thats not athletic?

caught it one handed. But double down my man. But honestly the first catch showed more athleticism.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN
Catching the ball one handed on a midget equals athletism now, got it. Btw one handed catches are at the top of my list when it comes to offensive lineman evaluation.

Catching the ball one handed on a midget equals athletism now, got it. Btw one handed catches are at the top of my list when it comes to offensive lineman evaluation.
From the clip, it looks like he has good hand-eye, body control, feet, balance and concentration. Just one clip but for a kid that size, that is an indicator of athleticism imo. It’s not the catch, either.

Advertisement
Back