Making a point to players - Dabo Sweeney style

Y'all do realize like 95% of football players are black, right?
Only for the ignorant and exploited. But this system keeps blacks exactly where you want them in society; inferior and exploited. It fits your worldview so of course you like it.
Sooooo.... getting paid very well, along with a free college education, just to play a sport is keeping them "inferior and exploited" LMAO

Advertisement
What happens when one of your princes says this👇👇

Shaun King: Democrats are running cities with the worst police brutality records

Mobs can have insatiable appetites no?

At least they are passionate and genuine.

Will they get their wishes?

Tragically ironic don't you think?
What’s even nuttier is the prior president wanted to get rid of the song in 2009 because he felt the changing of the line to the south will rise again was what pushed it too far. And it still stuck around for 7 more years. Everything else was totally fine up to that point.

Only for the ignorant and exploited. But this system keeps blacks exactly where you want them in society; inferior and exploited. It fits your worldview so of course you like it.
Isn't that insulting and demeaning to anyone who has excelled at their craft and seen increased economic resources as a result?

What’s even nuttier is the prior president wanted to get rid of the song in 2009 because he felt the changing of the line to the south will rise again was what pushed it too far. And it still stuck around for 7 more years. Everything else was totally fine up to that point.
This was also the school that had a well supported petition to change their mascot to Admiral Ackbar.

Ultimately they failed and a kitten died because of it.

Advertisement
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney had an interesting punishment for freshman cornerback Andrew Booth, who was ejected in yesterday’s win at Louisville.
Swinney made Booth ride the bus home from Louisville with team managers instead of flying with the team. The bus ride from Louisville to Clemson is just shy of seven hours.
“He had a long bus ride home last night and plenty of time to think about it,” Swinney said on Sunday.

Booth got into it with one of Louisville's players when both ended up in a scrum yesterday. Booth punched the kid and was ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Pretty sure the kid got the point.....

Have some pride:

He finds that word offensive. Is that a problem? He should have expressed himself using appropriate language. That’s the way I’m interpreting the tweet. From your post, I think you do too. I hate the use of that word in any context. Real change comes when EVERYONE participates. Self awareness across all cultures, including our own, is necessary. I hope your feelings weren’t hurt.
It’s inexcusable for him using that word. No white guy gets a pass to use it regardless of what message he’s sending. You’ve heard what happened to the Teacher Paul Dawson right?

It’s inexcusable for him using that word. No white guy gets a pass to use it regardless of what message he’s sending. You’ve heard what happened to the Teacher Paul Dawson right?
I guess you didn’t read my post... just for you, from my post. Literally my post again

1) He “Dabo” should have expressed himself using appropriate language.
2) I hate the use of that word in any context.
3) Real change comes when EVERYONE participates.
4) Self awareness across all cultures, including our own, is necessary.

Words that define hate and bigotry can’t be used by anyone. If you believe it’s ok, you’re kidding yourself. You’ll never hear any other culture use offensive language about their own, consistently and think it will go away.
Self awareness
No white guy should ever use that word. No one of any color should use that word. It’s time for a better word. Change can’t be arbitrary

Only thing ignorant is non paperchasing cry babies like you. You're the guy who would come to the hole talking **** about the plight of drugs on the community. So a couple hours later send a pigeon for two nickel rocks and a bag so you can get zooted. Save your hypocritical **** for the people who believe your fake ***.....
I am a criminal defense attorney who has spent the past 24 years defending people charged with the most serious crimes. And 5 years in between as a prosecutor. I have done more to fight for people’s rights than you can ever imagine And I have dramatically changed lives in ways that you can not conceive. So call me all the names you won’t but don’t compare the value of our adult lives or our experiences.

Advertisement
Isn't that insulting and demeaning to anyone who has excelled at their craft and seen increased economic resources as a result?
Yes, but that percentage is so small whereas the vast majority are exploited and never see the promised material gain.

I am a criminal defense attorney who has spent the past 24 years defending people charged with the most serious crimes. And 5 years in between as a prosecutor. I have done more to fight for people’s rights than you can ever imagine And I have dramatically changed lives in ways that you can not conceive. So call me all the names you won’t but don’t compare the value of our adult lives or our experiences.
Congratulations. Our lives have no comparison. Which makes me totally indifferent about your accolades. I already said how i perceive you...

Bunch of horse manure
Dabo Wabo coming out swinging.

"...Not only am I not apologizing, this f[]cking kid is lying. See ya at playoff time. How ya like me now b!tches!?..."*

Does anyone step forward to corroborate what this young man is accusing Dabo of doing?

*obviously I'm paraphrasing

Advertisement
Yes, but that percentage is so small whereas the vast majority are exploited and never see the promised material gain.

Nobody is pointing a gun at anyone's head and forcing them to do sports. This isn't the soviet union. Young men make a choice to play sports for a multitude of reasons. Not every athlete believes they are going to play sports professionally. Some do it for the degree, believe it or not. The exploitation narrative is a wedge with which those who actually and in fact exploit and manipulate your emotions seek to motivate you for their own benefit. We all have a choice.

Advertisement
Google says "the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, and opportunities. " I'd say that the only thing missing is access to justice.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not trying to patronize you or pin you down so that I can tear apart your argument. I'm genuinely interested in listening and understanding your point of view. To be honest, I'm not sure if I agree with you or not yet. Of course I have my own opinions based on what I think I know, but I'm willing to allow you change my mind. So please define "justice" in your own words.

LMAO at people yelling to fire dabo over a football matters t-shirt. Y'all do realize like 95% of football players are black, right?
So what is that supposed to mean? Football is important because black kids play?

The only reason that football is important is it's a foundation for life. The foundation is having discipline, leadership, working with others, overcoming adversity, and providing the ability to get an education.

The games, the winning, the rivalries are all just entertainment that we have placed a value on. Do we need coaches making millions of dollars to provide us better entertainment? Our value systems are all phucked up. You have state schools building multi million dollar facilities for sports while their state has some of the worst in education and literacy rates.

In the grand scheme of things, so much money and societal value has been placed in sports, especially football. All the black athletes you like to point out as beneficiaries is so minimal to the number of black college students overall. Only a handful will go onto play pro sports. The numbers are even worse for basketball. So, we are spending a ton of money that the benefit reaches so few of the black student population.

I love sports. I played baseball in college. I learned so many things from it that I apply in life. However, I understand the majority of black students (and all students in general) don't play sports.

So, all this hoopla about football matters is BS. "Football Matters" tee shirts from a coach who recently signed a 10 year $93 million dollar contract and the other is the commissioner of the NFL that receives an annual compensation of $40 million dollars. If you're making millions of dollars from football, then it matters to those handful of people receiving the lions share of the benefits.

What matters is education and the millions of good paying jobs it provides, not the money generated from sports that benefit a few in the general population.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back