Making a point to players - Dabo Sweeney style

Advertisement
Lol. Wrong.

If manny was an elite recruiter maybe you would have a point.

His record was still his record (much better than .500, but not great). We talk about Clemson and how they "recruit" and yet we call Dabo an elite recruiter? Is it Dabo or is something else that's elite?

And that's happening to support a coach that many of their fans wanted fired after his first year and DEFINITELY after his second year (sound familiar). But that "recruiting" kept on receiving help from the community and kept on getting commitments.

I'm really hoping Miami fans can understand that the difference between "them" and us is the sophistication of their Network of supporters and, instead of organizing banners, we can begin to organize helpful ways to turn our coaches into "elite" recruiters.

Great point.Coley is a great example of a average recruiter at Miami and an elite recruiter at Georgia.A signing bonus and a monthly stipend makes a difference.

So he rides a luxury buss back in which he has the entire buss to himself. That must was very hard to do lol

Advertisement
I would have made Baxa available to the media after the game. The kids confidence is already broken. Maybe laying all the cards down on the table will make him own up and clear his head. There’s nothing to lose.

Cornerback Andrew Booth — who was ejected from the win after throwing a punch in the third quarter — had to make the nearly 450-mile, seven-hour trek back to Clemson, South Carolina, on a bus instead.

“He is disappointed in himself, embarrassed,” Swinney said, via ESPN. “He has apologized to our team and our AD. He’s been extremely remorseful. What happened is way out of character for who he is. Very pleased with how he’s taken ownership.
“He had a long bus ride home last night and plenty of time to think about it.”

Love Dabo's old school mentality.......

Signed,

Peruche

Say what you want about Dabo but he's no corch. Bama's next legend whenever Satan calls it quits. Manny wishes he had a tenth of his nuts.

Advertisement
The title of this thread is actually perfect with what’s going on today with Dabo. #firedabo is trending
87DEA8E7-E1CE-4F89-8C8A-AE65D7312A61.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Oh, huge display of unawareness, but when was it taken? There have been a lot of people who've said collegiate sports are unnecessary over the years.

Or I can just roll with it. Fvck Dabo!

lol I have no idea but the tweet of the pic is from today..it’s actually sad to see any coach wearing that shirt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back