Larry Coker
Chud
Dan Werner
Pat Nix
Mark Whipple
Jedd Fisch
James Coley
Richt/Brown

Major Applewhite would rate as the #3 hire on that list at worse. Fisch and Bratkowski were awesome.

Great job Manny, lets riiiide.....
I had to hold back ***** from erupting out of my **** after reading that post. What an embarrassing list of names. Here here to our savior, Major Manolo Applediaz.

Advertisement
As long as they're not from the Kirby Freeman tree. I'll NEVER understand how he was such a highly touted QB recruit.

But yeah, we could've been a regular 10+ win team the last few years if we had any number of just the decent QBs from Texas recently.
D$ is going to fight is both for suggesting any QBs outside of SFLA but watching Houston you also can’t help but think we see 1,000 QBs in Florida like that Ward kid

Im sure they’re happy, they just gave up 70 to Army . Difference is he’s not coming to be our head coach . Not sure why people can’t seem to differentiate that

Did their LBs and CBs playing 15 yards off the LOS like No'D had our guys playing against GT?

Fisch was good not awesome
Miami OC's since 1989

Bob Bratkowski
Rich Olson
Larry Coker
Chud
Dan Werner
Pat Nix
Mark Whipple
Jedd Fisch
James Coley
Richt/Brown

Major Applewhite would rate as the #3 hire on that list at worse. Fisch and Bratkowski were awesome.

Chud was pretty awesome. Yeah he had a talented roster but he lasted for a few years in the NFL, too with not so much. Fisch was awful when he tried to step up. The Applewhite hire is by far the biggest splash hire for an OC ever at UM.

Advertisement
Not sure if this has been brought up but does anyone remember the time Applewhite got caught banging a UT student when his wife was 9mos pregnant?

And we thought Fedora was the savage?

Weeee back!
Yooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I I bet she’s spooked to come to Miami

Advertisement
Yooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I I bet she’s spooked to come to Miami

She's a latina too. I'm actually surprised he's still alive. Orrrrr she's playing the real long game and is gonna bang Laz now to really shame Applewhite.

Advertisement
Briles was calling plays this year. Try again.
Name one player to come out of Applewhites system in the NFL that plays in the last 5 years?
1 reciever has been drafted out of his system in the last 5 years. We've had more without an OC

Chud was pretty awesome. Yeah he had a talented roster but he lasted for a few years in the NFL, too with not so much. Fisch was awful when he tried to step up. The Applewhite hire is by far the biggest splash hire for an OC ever at UM.

Coker ( as an OC) is underrated on that list. His offenses utilized all the weapons he had.

Who do you think we should have got in January to come to a 7-6 program with insane expectations from The fan base every year?
Man idk, and I hope I'm proven wrong. But this is the worst idea to have no proven experienced coaches at any of the lead positions!!!

Advertisement
She's a latina too. I'm actually surprised he's still alive. Orrrrr she's playing the real long game and is gonna bang Laz now to really shame Applewhite.

Whatttttt?!?! And she ain’t cut his ***?! What kinda Latina is she? I need her bio. We got a guy for that?

Miami OC's since 1989

Bob Bratkowski
Rich Olson
Larry Coker
Chud
Dan Werner
Pat Nix
Mark Whipple
Jedd Fisch
James Coley
Richt/Brown

Holy **** that’s a terrible list. I never even thought about that. Not even one decent OC on that list.

It’s criminal. As much talent as Miami has, we’ve been robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back