Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather make you look like an idiot

31VO.gif

Advertisement
Colorado has more receivers in the NFL than this guy!! Explain that!

So when Houston knocked off FSU 38-24 in the 2015 Peach Bowl how many FSU guys ended up in the NFL compared to Houston that year? Now explain to me the relevance?

Bad hire. One top 25 offense coordinated in his career that includes stops at Texas, Bama and a Houston program that usually has more talent than its conference opponents.

Advertisement
You’re a clown or a troll if you rip this hire. It’s cool to have a wait and see approach but to rip it is foolish. What has fedora looked like the last few years? You guys were slurping the son of the rape protector but gives this dude no love. If NFL owners used your logic of calling plays or who’s offense is it the eagles wouldn’t have won a Super Bowl last year and be back in the playoffs again with a backup qb. The Colts wouldn’t be back in the playoffs with a first year Coach as well as the Bears. All Andy Reid disciples and guess what none of them called the plays. Seemed to be doing fine to me. Let it play out

Advertisement
So missed on the Hat. This looks like fairly sound second choice. At least not from temple or Louisiana Tech. Little cross pollination.

If it doesn't work he will be gone. Dont know why yall stressing about thîs ****. The 2 years he was oc at houston they averaged 40 and 36. If the offense here averages that i'm confident miami will win 11-12 games.

**** yeah. Love the OC/DC hires. Major will have us *******. Just go watch Houston when Herman was there and imagine that with So Fla athletes!!

This is what we've been waiting for.

Advertisement
He was pretty bad at Houston. I don’t know how much was King and briles this year and how much was him. I know Houston fans didn’t like him even as oc

Diaz struck out on Fedora it happens I don’t think you can say he didn’t close. It could be other factors at play here. What I can’t understand is how come he didn’t even consider Canada or Yost? If he consider them I saw nothing on it.

Advertisement
HC experience as well. May not have gone great but he’s at least been the head guy before and can be a sounding board for Manny.

Hope his advise is about what not to do. These HC tend to think they are right even when the record prove otherwise.

If nothing else Manny's a showman. Leak the news to a few players. Go watch a basketball game as the excitement builds. Announce afterwards to a welcoming audience. Jolly good show now go win some big games starting with the Gator

Bad hire. One top 25 offense coordinated in his career that includes stops at Texas, Bama and a Houston program that usually has more talent than its conference opponents.

True, but they did beat Oklahoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back