Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whatttttt?!?! And she ain’t cut his ***?! What kinda Latina is she? I need her bio. We got a guy for that?

Hahaha. Seriously. If dude can scheme his way out of banging a student while his Latina wife is about to pop out a little apple then I'm actually optimistic about his offensive scheming abilities.

Name one player to come out of Applewhites system in the NFL that plays in the last 5 years?
1 reciever has been drafted out of his system in the last 5 years. We've had more without an OC

Right, which should tell you that recruiting talented players plays a bigger part than the system they are in when it comes to NFL.

Advertisement
Army shut down Oklahoma.
That's defense!!! What does that have to do with the offense that Applewhite doesn't call plays in???
Yall have all this praise for a coach that has done nothing!!! Hes only put one reciever in the NFL in the last 5 years! Can't recruit and is a risky play caller! Nothing dynamic about this guy except the fact that his offense may be different from Richts

Hahaha. Seriously. If dude can scheme his way out of banging a student while his Latina wife is about to pop out a little apple then I'm actually optimistic about his offensive scheming abilities.

Don’t even trip, the tables have turned. She’s gonna be in Los Miami round her ppls. Revenge is a dish best served spicy!! But Applewhite gonna be good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 years ago????
I'm glad you're hanging your hat on that!!
I'm not impressed
It was an impressive win that put Houston on the map. They were always considered complete trash with hype every few years before that. You sound young thinking 3 years is a long time. The only time Houston ever had any top 15 hype was back with David Klingler....and we whooped that ****.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back