Lyle arrested??

You think Broward county mugshots that puts these out all day everyday was running a troll for YEARS just to troll our backup RB getting arrested with AI?
I mean, I know it's real. That's literally the first thing I said lol. All I said was it's easy to use AI to make a mugshot of anyone, and people on social media do it to troll all the time. I was simply just commenting on how scary AI is
 
That Fletcher situation is a great example

If people wanna be gossiping little hoes there’s plenty of places for that

I don’t really like locking threads just on principle but in cases like this where it would protect the long term integrity of this sites access I think it’s good

Being super dramatic like it’s censoring free speech is just some *** ****
Bruh, the vast majority of the posts on this entire site is gossip and conspiracy theories. Why do you get so bent out of shape when folks opine (whether factual or not) on this ****? It's par for the course. Just sit back and wait for the info to come out, eventually it will. No need to insult people. That's beta ****.
Warning On Air GIF by Adult Swim
 
I mean, I know it's real. That's literally the first thing I said lol. All I said was it's easy to use AI to make a mugshot of anyone, and people on social media do it to troll all the time. I was simply just commenting on how scary AI is

Sure no doubt it is

But it seems a good fraction of this fanbase actually BELIEVES this is either AI/Fake or a different Jordan Lyle
 
Bruh, the vast majority of the posts on this entire site is gossip and conspiracy theories. Why do you get so bent out of shape when folks opine (whether factual or not) on this ****? It's par for the course. Just sit back and wait for the info to come out, eventually it will. No need to insult people. That's beta ****.
Warning On Air GIF by Adult Swim
Speaking of beta ****

Claiming I’m bent out of shape about some letters on a screen is genuinely weird

1786717150811.gif
 
Mario has flipped this fanbase so radically, you got dudes looking at a booking line on an official website WITH A PICTURE OF OUR RUNNING BACK'S FACE and saying it's fake or it isn't him LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We are so ******* back.
Been fairly established that with AI and the fact that this picture is only on a Facebook page, it can very easily be fake.

The notion that this is somehow a ridiculous thought in 2026 is wild to me. Instead for the headmaster to announce something, people just run to conclusions as if they haven't learned a thing about the regime...
 
Been fairly established that with AI and the fact that this picture is only on a Facebook page, it can very easily be fake.

The notion that this is somehow a ridiculous thought in 2026 is wild to me. Instead for the headmaster to announce something, people just run to conclusions as if they haven't learned a thing about the regime...

It's on here

 
Been fairly established that with AI and the fact that this picture is only on a Facebook page, it can very easily be fake.

The notion that this is somehow a ridiculous thought in 2026 is wild to me. Instead for the headmaster to announce something, people just run to conclusions as if they haven't learned a thing about the regime...
“Learned about the regime” there is nothing different about this program as it relates to the age old tale of “where there’s smoke there’s fire”. While many many many things have changed in this regime that age old tale has not and will not
 
Back
Top