CANESCANES
All ACC
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2024
- Messages
- 5,174
Or what? What are you going to do?
And you're in the know? Says who? Who are you? Shut the **** up.
A Golden Cane in the know..now **** off *****
Or what? What are you going to do?
And you're in the know? Says who? Who are you? Shut the **** up.
I mean, I know it's real. That's literally the first thing I said lol. All I said was it's easy to use AI to make a mugshot of anyone, and people on social media do it to troll all the time. I was simply just commenting on how scary AI isYou think Broward county mugshots that puts these out all day everyday was running a troll for YEARS just to troll our backup RB getting arrested with AI?
Who are you? And say it with your chest.A Golden Cane in the know..now **** off *****
Bruh, the vast majority of the posts on this entire site is gossip and conspiracy theories. Why do you get so bent out of shape when folks opine (whether factual or not) on this ****? It's par for the course. Just sit back and wait for the info to come out, eventually it will. No need to insult people. That's beta ****.That Fletcher situation is a great example
If people wanna be gossiping little hoes there’s plenty of places for that
I don’t really like locking threads just on principle but in cases like this where it would protect the long term integrity of this sites access I think it’s good
Being super dramatic like it’s censoring free speech is just some *** ****
Did he play well at least? Never seen him play, I'm hurt dog.I sent Lowe to Sac State in CFB27 amusingly.
I mean, I know it's real. That's literally the first thing I said lol. All I said was it's easy to use AI to make a mugshot of anyone, and people on social media do it to troll all the time. I was simply just commenting on how scary AI is
Seems these two saying fake but donno what to think now
Speaking of beta ****Bruh, the vast majority of the posts on this entire site is gossip and conspiracy theories. Why do you get so bent out of shape when folks opine (whether factual or not) on this ****? It's par for the course. Just sit back and wait for the info to come out, eventually it will. No need to insult people. That's beta ****.
![]()
Speaking of beta ****
Claiming I’m bent out of shape about some letters on a screen is genuinely weird
View attachment 369672

Been fairly established that with AI and the fact that this picture is only on a Facebook page, it can very easily be fake.Mario has flipped this fanbase so radically, you got dudes looking at a booking line on an official website WITH A PICTURE OF OUR RUNNING BACK'S FACE and saying it's fake or it isn't him LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
We are so ******* back.
Been fairly established that with AI and the fact that this picture is only on a Facebook page, it can very easily be fake.
The notion that this is somehow a ridiculous thought in 2026 is wild to me. Instead for the headmaster to announce something, people just run to conclusions as if they haven't learned a thing about the regime...
I have timeout errors every single time I try to access this website.
“Learned about the regime” there is nothing different about this program as it relates to the age old tale of “where there’s smoke there’s fire”. While many many many things have changed in this regime that age old tale has not and will notBeen fairly established that with AI and the fact that this picture is only on a Facebook page, it can very easily be fake.
The notion that this is somehow a ridiculous thought in 2026 is wild to me. Instead for the headmaster to announce something, people just run to conclusions as if they haven't learned a thing about the regime...