BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati
All ACC
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2022
- Messages
- 6,447
Stop trying to make fetch happen
Stop trying to make fetch happen
Adarius Hayes wasn’t long ago sadlyHope it works out.
On a more realistic note. All fun and games until fleeing kills an innocent person or family as they pass through an intersection at no fault of their own. Fortunately haven’t experienced that with my family, but seen a few of those professionally through the years.
They saying it’s AIHold on there are people in here trying to deny that this took placeYou all are seasoned vets on this board. You are better than that to know **** well this is as real as it gets LMAO
Yeah very likely some AI bot scrapes the info from the blotters and posts it on the Facebook page. You can tell is all low effort postsThey saying it’s AIHold on there are people in here trying to deny that this took placeYou all are seasoned vets on this board. You are better than that to know **** well this is as real as it gets LMAO
![]()
You really believe thisYeah very likely some AI bot scrapes the info from the blotters and posts it on the Facebook page. You can tell is all low effort posts
I meant the website posting it scrapes the data automatically, this is very likely real.You really believe thisYeah very likely some AI bot scrapes the info from the blotters and posts it on the Facebook page. You can tell is all low effort postsyour new to this board so I will give you a pass but my 20 years of being on canes message boards lets me know that this is as real as it gets
Gotcha. AI takes the real info and produces AI slop. I can see that forsureI meant the website posting it scrapes the data automatically, this is very likely real.
Who is the DB, what am I missing lol
Says arrest date 8/13. So it’s fake or it didn’t happen a month ago.
Dude, although it was 15 years ago, I co-founded this site with Danny. If Cam Vaughn somehow left weeks ago and is fishing in some lake in Georgia while I’m stupidly drawing up formations with either Vaughn or Moore at Split End, F that D$ guy and the UF chick he’s doing sports shows with!
Well well, it seems I BARELY got to know you....have fun at your next stop, Sacramento state awaits.
You and D$ when it comes to Miami running backs
+4 boost for getting away with itI personally have no issues with a RB who is fast and evasive…
Exactly. You are getting paid good $$$, living your dream playing football for one of most historic programs in the country, and have a good chance to win a title this year. I think I would do everything possible to avoid staying out of trouble but maybe I'm wired a little different.It should be the easiest thing in the world to do if you're not a complete idiot.
The overwhelming majority of College athletes don't get arrested, or get in trouble. That's why the handful who do always stick out like a sore thumb.
But I'd rather get the players who are too stupid to stay out of trouble for 3 weeks away from the team now in Fall camp while the team cohesion is still forming & developing, than to have guys getting in trouble in the middle of the season when they've already established their spot & are being depened on.
All these guys are doing is giving reps to younger hungrier players who will capitalize off the opportunity & be better for it later in the season.