Lyle arrested??

“Learned about the regime” there is nothing different about this program as it relates to the age old tale of “where there’s smoke there’s fire”. While many many many things have changed in this regime that age old tale has not and will not
Okay, so there's smoke then. Should we jump tables now or...?
 
We’ve had the same policy on injury rumors forever. They hurt the team, and the success of the team on the football field is my number one priority. I am a fan first, not a clout chaser.

Second, injuries are the source of more misinformation than any other topic. Remember how many reputable eye emoji sources posted that Fletcher was out for the year last season? Nobody is more inside than me, and even on the inside these issues are often murky. Imagine how wild it gets when you’re dealing with third-hand information.

In this particular case, there is already misinformation flying. The accurate story will come out in due time.
I know people might laugh at this but Mario operates like the CIA Director.
 
I know people might laugh at this but Mario operates like the CIA Director.
The point really is, and I cannot stop emphasizing this, is that people in 2026 need to stop looking at stuff in the internet and believe that everything is 100% real. Especially with this team, because the process around here is actually really simple. Just wait for some confirmation before creating chaos on a ******* board.

All it does is create chitchat and not only that, people then put their internet ****s on the table and pretend that they are something special on a messaging board. All for some ******* attention.

It's three weeks till the season starts. I cannot be that hard to just wait.
 
I have timeout errors every single time I try to access this website. 🤷
Screenshot 2026-08-14 at 10.41.47 AM.png
 
It’s real. Broward County posted the mugshot. We know the charges. That’s all. Nothing else.

Just need to chill until we get official word.
 
Literally posted the link with his mugshot and this low IQ says it’s not Jordan Lyle
Well, I can at least own up my mistake on that one because someone made the effort to show me a screenshot of a website that I couldn't access.

Happy now? Or do you want someone to kiss your feet, Mr. Golden Cane?
 
Us:

Man I can’t believe how much depth we have at DB/WR/RB!

Football gods:

View attachment 369668



/it’s a joke
Mark Walton's injury paved the way for Travis Homer & Deejay Dallas

Jordan Lyle's injury paved the way for Marty Brown & Girard Pringle

Sometimes you think the Football Gods taketh away....when they actually giveth
 
Mark Walton's injury paved the way for Travis Homer & Deejay Dallas

Jordan Lyle's injury paved the way for Marty Brown & Girard Pringle

Sometimes you think the Football Gods taketh away....when they actually giveth
I’ve got no thoughts on this other than just wanting to recognize your consistency re: Mark Walton

Work
Gym
Mark Walton
Sleep

Repeat
 
Back
Top