LT Dominated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta start somewhere. They didn’t do it against MTSU or Duke

Cause MTSU and Duke have competent offenses lol.

I digress, defense did “enough”, and the front 4 played well but UVA made a ton of mistakes on O and if they would have executed even half of them, it would have been a different game.

Cause MTSU and Duke have competent offenses lol.

I digress, defense did “enough”, and the front 4 played well but UVA made a ton of mistakes on O and if they would have executed even half of them, it would have been a different game.
Our defense was smoke and mirrors today, aided by drops and miscues. My point was that when LT was in the game, he was dominant. I didn’t say anything about our overall defensive performance.

Advertisement
I thought they were going to flag him at the end there when he tried to literally embed Brennan Armstrong in the turf. I was going to not only smash my TV if that happened but I was going to go door to door in my neighborhood and smash all my neighbors' tvs too. Precisely why Florida has Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine laws.

That’s it. That’s the post. Him and Parrish. That was the ugliest win since the game vs USF in 2011 but these two were fun to watch. LT in particular made a play every time he was on the field.
I probably watched about 70% of the game

And although that's a terrible O-line sosome context is needed I remember thinking **** 56 is penetrating every play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been saying all season, the constant switching in DL is awful. LT and AM are the 2 dudes in D that should never come off the field unless they ask to. 6 is almost there too. Too dominant.

We substituted a lot less, probably due to injuries and suspensions, but I like having your best players get the majority of the snaps.

I've said since he got here...Gerald McCoy.

He isn't as consistent yet...but Gerald McCoy was an All-American his sophomore year with a stat line of...

16 solo tackles
11 TFL
6.5 sacks

in 14 games

After seven games...Leonard Taylor in his sophomore year has

16 tackles
8 TFL
4 sacks

Close strong young man, close strong.

LT and Kam absolutely balled out yesterday. They looked like legit Miami caliber players we all want. LT just straight one arming the guard into the backfield one play was just awesome.

Parrish plays his *** off out there. Not an ideal feature back but can't fault his effort every down. Countless times got 6 when it coulda been 2 or 3 yds.
Parrish is punishing ****’s. What is your definition of an ideal back?

Advertisement
Back