LT Dominated

Advertisement
18, 21, and 53 on offense. I was so impressed with 18’s blocking and 21 reading off it. I’m sure there’s some passing concepts off it (I hope) and their effort should be rewarded moving forward.

As for LT, I hope he sees what 4 quarters of effort gets you. Whole defense fed off his energy.
That last play was the passing concept of which you speak

Advertisement
Maybe if we stop limiting LT to 20 snaps per game, those crying he doesn't make enough plays will stop complaining.

Because for the amount of snaps he plays per game, he makes a ton of plays from the DT position.

I mean, he has 8 TFL and 3 SACKS as a DT through 8 games playing literally 20 snaps per game. If he was playing just 40, imagine what his numbers would be.

Advertisement
Been critical of LT in the past. Said he would flash 1-2 plays then disappear (like Nesta). Said i would not give him credit till he dominated a game like GWIII all game.

Well LT did just that. Credit to the young man. He's been working hard and its paying off.

Maybe if we stop limiting LT to 20 snaps per game, those crying he doesn't make enough plays will stop complaining.

Because for the amount of snaps he plays per game, he makes a ton of plays from the DT position.

I mean, he has 8 TFL and 3 SACKS as a DT through 8 games playing literally 20 snaps per game. If he was playing just 40, imagine what his numbers would be.
16 and 6?

Been critical of LT in the past. Said he would flash 1-2 plays then disappear (like Nesta). Said i would not give him credit till he dominated a game like GWIII all game.

Well LT did just that. Credit to the young man. He's been working hard and its paying off.
The interior of UV’s offensive line was getting manhandled.

16 and 6?

Lol. I mean, if we don't just double and say they were 12 and 5. For a DT, those would be phenomenal numbers through 8 games. Over the course of a 12 game season, he is likely giving you 16-18 TFL and 6-7 sacks from the DT position. That is an all conference DT.

Advertisement
Lol. I mean, if we don't just double and say they were 12 and 5. For a DT, those would be phenomenal numbers through 8 games. Over the course of a 12 game season, he is likely giving you 16-18 TFL and 6-7 sacks from the DT position. That is an all conference DT.
I know, too much algebra messed up my brain

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back