LT Dominated

Advertisement
Parrish is punishing ****’s. What is your definition of an ideal back?
Same "heart" as Parrish but ... ideally, bigger, stronger, faster.

I did say, "feature back" Always a role for players like Parrish. And, ur right, he does punish defenders, he plays stronger than his size would have you think he would.

Some “fans” just don’t want to give the team credit no matter what. . .
In understand the frustration, and I myself hate how it has gone this year. But I have to live in reality at some point. We aren’t good and we aren’t going to compete for anything this year or maybe even next year. Mario is who he is. Therefor I’m going to look for small improvements. Not one is saying the guy is Aaron Donald lol

31 was having a good game. He's by far our most athletic linebacker and he can play sideline to sideline. I hope the injury he sustained isn't too serious.

We substituted a lot less, probably due to injuries and suspensions, but I like having your best players get the majority of the snaps.
That’s good to hear but it shouldn’t be because of injuries. I’m with you. Keep the best players in the field as long as possible.

Advertisement
How is he not ideal? Dude is consistent, patient, shifty and a YAC machine.
Ideal would be Edgerrin James, Clinton Portis, McGahee, etc. Bigger, stronger and faster than Parrish.

Saying that takes zero way from Parrish My post indicated how I feel about the kid. His effort is second to none on this team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back