LT Dominated

Advertisement
I believe there will be serious roster turnover and potentially coaching turnover in the off-season. With that said I choose to focus on those that flash and show they’re serious about their future and the future of the program. It’s obvious this season is a wash.

So I agree with this and tip my cap to LT, hopefully this is sign of him taking the next step.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
18, 21, and 53 on offense. I was so impressed with 18’s blocking and 21 reading off it. I’m sure there’s some passing concepts off it (I hope) and their effort should be rewarded moving forward.

As for LT, I hope he sees what 4 quarters of effort gets you. Whole defense fed off his energy.

18, 21, and 53 on offense. I was so impressed with 18’s blocking and 21 reading off it. I’m sure there’s some passing concepts off it (I hope) and their effort should be rewarded moving forward.

As for LT, I hope he sees what 4 quarters of effort gets you. Whole defense fed off his energy.
There is. That was the 2 point conversion but Jake kept it. 18 was butt naked open

Advertisement
Back