LSU going in-home with Valentine tonight

He has said we are selling him on his importance to the class. When Golden gets his crack at him, they will hammer that point back home. Everyone relax.

Advertisement
Jamie Newberg ‏@JamieNewberg 2m
#canes commit Travonte Valentine has been a disruptive force on the inside for Champagnat on most plays while being double, tripled teamed

Advertisement
I believe most of our D commits see that that many of the guys ahead of them are just not good players. So what kids have major issues with our D? Our D line is just horrible, can't stop the run or get to the QB, it's all the coaches fault, lol! The kids in this class will change how the D plays, bank on it....

And NVA is right. Our defense leaking like a sieve is a major issue for some kids.

I believe most of our D commits see that that many of the guys ahead of them are just not good players. So what kids have major issues with our D? Our D line is just horrible, can't stop the run or get to the QB, it's all the coaches fault, lol! The kids in this class will change how the D plays, bank on it....

And NVA is right. Our defense leaking like a sieve is a major issue for some kids.

Finally some sense...........I agree kids see this.

They'll be asking them to do the same **** they make the guys do now. No amount of talent will change the fact that the gameplan entering VT was to not rush the passer.

Advertisement
Rush the passer? lol They couldn't do it against real bad teams, what makes you think they do it against an average team? At some point the coaches probably said ***** it, these guys can't get the job done, let's just force the bad QB to try to beat us, the kid had the game of his life, lol. It is what it is!

They'll be asking them to do the same **** they make the guys do now. No amount of talent will change the fact that the gameplan entering VT was to not rush the passer.

Jamie Newberg ‏@JamieNewberg 57s
Travante Valentine just said he's solid w #canes but will make ovs to #lsu #alabama #miami in Jan. Canes get final visit

Travante Valentine just said he's solid w #canes but will make ovs to #lsu #alabama #miami in Jan. Canes get final visit

That's what I like to hear....staff gotta do work to hold on to him.

Advertisement
Keep your fingers crossed here fellas. Lets hope he makes that last visit. And lets hope he's really committed, not like Dalvin Cook is "committed" to Florida right now.

Advertisement
That's what I like to hear....staff gotta do work to hold on to him.
I think they know what to do and maybe it's this bowl game to show that the scheme will change
We can hope, but I doubt it.

Heres the thing, the scheme isn't that hard to change by now and the bowl game it's just about tinkering with the assignments on the front 7 to make them attack more. Now I admit depending on who we play we can get hurt doing that but we get hurt with this scheme like crazy so this is the perfect time to do it when the opponent isn't expecting this at all

@FlaVarsity: Champagnat DT Valentine says top 3 are Miami, LSU, Bama. Still verbal to UM, will take visits to all three in Jan Miami last before NSD

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 1m

#Champagnat DT Travonte Valentine said while he's still committed to #UM he is considering #LSU and will make final decision on Signing Day

“I didn’t commit to Miami for no reason,” Valentine said. “I want to stop the rumors right now. I am going to be qualifying. Everybody should look out for me when I am wearing a Miami jersey next year.

“The relationship with coach Hurlie puts it over the top,” Valentine said. “I talked to him this week and he told me that he loves me and he wants me at Miami. He told me with all the years that he grew up with my step father, he feels like I am his nephew. He feels like I am family and he said I am going to treat you like my own.”

“It is amazing to see coach Hurlie sit by my mom and support me like that. I love the support that they are showing me. They are doing everything they can to show me they want me.”

Valentine plans to take his official visit to Miami on January 31st.

quotes from an interview on 24/7

Advertisement
Back