LSU going in-home with Valentine tonight

I think you guys are barking the wrong tree. I personally believe this has nothing to do with Genron. Valentine was a solid commit. Then the defense happened. Its no coincidence IMO that he considers another program when our defense struggled for the second straight season. I'm not saying someone isn't in his ear trying to sway him, but to completely ignore our defensive woes for Valentine's sudden doubt is not looking at the whole picture IMO.

stfu... We're busy over here watching Golden bring in the best class in over 10years. Take your negative *** back to the football board
Oh look a ****** that can't have a discussion about why a player is looking at another team. There was nothing negative about my post you're just too much of a mental midget to process an actual thought and not follow the herd like the sheep you are. Either counter my point or go finish sucking off your boyfriend and let the real men continue the conversation

Advertisement
I think you guys are barking the wrong tree. I personally believe this has nothing to do with Genron. Valentine was a solid commit. Then the defense happened. Its no coincidence IMO that he considers another program when our defense struggled for the second straight season. I'm not saying someone isn't in his ear trying to sway him, but to completely ignore our defensive woes for Valentine's sudden doubt is not looking at the whole picture IMO.

stfu... We're busy over here watching Golden bring in the best class in over 10years. Take your negative *** back to the football board
Oh look a ****** that can't have a discussion about why a player is looking at another team. There was nothing negative about my post you're just too much of a mental midget to process an actual thought and not follow the herd like the sheep you are. Either counter my point or go finish sucking off your boyfriend and let the real men continue the conversation

Everyone needs to settle down on this kid. He has consistently told reporters what they want to hear, and within 24 hours can give interviews sounding both terrible and positive about his commitment. We are the odds on favorite to land him, but it will be a dogfight, just like it ALWAYS IS in silly season.

Everyone needs to settle down on this kid. He has consistently told reporters what they want to hear, and within 24 hours can give interviews sounding both terrible and positive about his commitment. We are the odds on favorite to land him, but it will be a dogfight, just like it ALWAYS IS in silly season.
Agree here, I think he will stick in the end. Golden is pulling in a monster class. Golden has proven he can hold his own against any recruiters in the country. Howard, Bush, Burns are just a couple examples and I think Valentine will be another example.

Advertisement

Our D sucked when he committed and he even stated that it was a reason why he was coming...the potential for him to contribute early, so why would it effect him after?... Genron has been adamant about him not wanting the U to get local recruits. He also puts himself in position$ to benefit off these kids as well. So yeah, seeing him close to this situation raises doubt... But, you make it a point to make everything about our defensive scheme. If our scheme was causing trouble for us on the recruiting front then why is Golden putting together such a monster class....??? So keep the negativity on the recruiting board.

Our D sucked when he committed and he even stated that it was a reason why he was coming...the potential for him to contribute early, so why would it effect him after?... Genron has been adamant about him not wanting the U to get local recruits. He also puts himself in position$ to benefit off these kids as well. So yeah, seeing him close to this situation raises doubt... But, you make it a point to make everything about our defensive scheme. If our scheme was causing trouble for us on the recruiting front then why is Golden putting together such a monster class....??? So keep the negativity on the recruiting board.

This particular kid said it himself that our scheme this year made him open his eyes a little bit, so bringing it up in this thread is fine.

However, we do need to keep the conversation about the scheme to a minimum on here. It isn't productive because we all already know and therefore just beating a dead horse. And the sad reality is that some kids do read this board, so why add any doubt to their decision?

So you're just gonna disregard the tweet that stated Valentine was concerned when we gave up 40+ points to Duke? And if you could read I said there are people in his ear like all big time recruits. What I was saying simply was, its understandable if a kid watches the product on the field and has some doubt. It happened with Cook, why is it so far fetched that it happens with one of our recruits. Again there was nothing negative about it. I was simply stating its not all Genron, that there may be other factors that we on this message board were not considering.

this is the recruiting board, no?

Advertisement

So you're just gonna disregard the tweet that stated Valentine was concerned when we gave up 40+ points to Duke? And if you could read I said there are people in his ear like all big time recruits. What I was saying simply was, its understandable if a kid watches the product on the field and has some doubt. It happened with Cook, why is it so far fetched that it happens with one of our recruits. Again there was nothing negative about it. I was simply stating its not all Genron, that there may be other factors that we on this message board were not considering.

Before it was "nothing to do with Genron", now it's "not all Genron"? I agree that our defensive troubles can cause issues, but who's in his eat casting doubt...planting seeds?

Coach D found and developed Muhommad Wilkerson, arguably one of the best DL in the NFL, and not some overrated DT from LSU.

Before it was "nothing to do with Genron", now it's "not all Genron"? I agree that our defensive troubles can cause issues, but who's in his eat casting doubt...planting seeds?

The television he owns

Advertisement

My god, you really are ****** retarded. If anyone turned this **** negative its your dumb ***. I made a simple point, which you could have easily countered. Instead you went the internet tough guy route. The kid himself said the defensive performance affected him. I said in my original post he's got people in his ear whether its genron or not I don't know and I don't care. My point is still valid and still stands. If you want to continue removing all doubt about your stupidity I advise you to keep going otherwise drop the subject since you can't seem to have an adult conversation without getting all emotional about it like the ***** you are.

Last edited:

My god, you really are ****in retarded. If anyone turned this **** negative its your dumb ***. I made a simple point, which you could have easily countered. Instead you went the internet tough guy route. The kid himself said the defensive performance affected him. I said in my original post he's got people in his ear whether its genron or not I don't know and I don't care. My point is still valid and still stands. If you want to continue removing all doubt about your stupidity I advise you to keep going otherwise drop the subject since you can't seem to have an adult conversation without getting all emotional about it like the **** you are.

zero emotion here big guy. You're the one thats so butt hurt that he making it a point to point out our defensive struggles in every post.

Everyone see's we need to make changes on defense… However, the future of the U lies in these kids that we're bringing in, and Golden seems very capable of bringing in an incredible amount of talent. So, to my original point: whatever our defensive shortcoming maybe, and as evident as they maybe…..there's no need to continually discuss them on the recruiting board…over and over and over again

My god, you really are ****in retarded. If anyone turned this **** negative its your dumb ***. I made a simple point, which you could have easily countered. Instead you went the internet tough guy route. The kid himself said the defensive performance affected him. I said in my original post he's got people in his ear whether its genron or not I don't know and I don't care. My point is still valid and still stands. If you want to continue removing all doubt about your stupidity I advise you to keep going otherwise drop the subject since you can't seem to have an adult conversation without getting all emotional about it like the **** you are.

zero emotion here big guy. You're the one thats so butt hurt that he making it a point to point out our defensive struggles in every post.

Everyone see's we need to make changes on defense… However, the future of the U lies in these kids that we're bringing in, and Golden seems very capable of bringing in an incredible amount of talent. So, to my original point: whatever our defensive shortcoming maybe, and as evident as they maybe…..there's no need to continually discuss them on the recruiting board…over and over and over again
Will agree to disagree about what was positive and negative in my post. We all want the same thing in the end.

Advertisement
Jesus christ, what is it with elite DTs.

Man kid ain't even decommitted and you acting like a tired female.

132.jpg

Coach D found and developed Muhommad Wilkerson, arguably one of the best DL in the NFL, and not some overrated DT from LSU.

It used to be Franklin that did that now its Coach D. Whoever is getting heat from fans developed Wilkerson.

I think they found him at a Temple camp. Kid was a basketball player and never really played football in high school if I recall. Kind of like Jackson in this class for us.

Difference is, Jackson being at Booker T and being committed to Miami now he went from being NR to being a 2 star to being a 4 star in a couple months, but in Wilkersons case he slipped under the radar the whole process.

We cannot lose this guy. WE CANNOT LOSE THIS GUY.

He's Dominique Easley, Dontari Poe, Nick Fairley, Phil Taylor, Geno Atkins, Michael Brockers - basically, those animals at the position we haven't had here since Wilfork.

I'd prefer to not have guys like Corey King and Earl Moore seeing meaningful snaps at Miami. Sorry fellas. This guy is a 1st round talent at the biggest position of need on this team. Back up the ******* Brinks truck, kidnap his dog -- doesn't matter how it's done, he needs to be here.

We cannot lose this guy. WE CANNOT LOSE THIS GUY.

He's Dominique Easley, Dontari Poe, Nick Fairley, Phil Taylor, Geno Atkins, Michael Brockers - basically, those animals at the position we haven't had here since Wilfork.

I'd prefer to not have guys like Corey King and Earl Moore seeing meaningful snaps at Miami. Sorry fellas. This guy is a 1st round talent at the biggest position of need on this team. Back up the ****ing Brinks truck, kidnap his dog -- doesn't matter how it's done, he needs to be here.

100%!

and not only does he have 1st rd talent....but he's a dirty, grimey ************ in the trenches.

Advertisement
Back