LSU going in-home with Valentine tonight

Advertisement
“I didn’t commit to Miami for no reason,” Valentine said. “I want to stop the rumors right now. I am going to be qualifying. Everybody should look out for me when I am wearing a Miami jersey next year.

“The relationship with coach Hurlie puts it over the top,” Valentine said. “I talked to him this week and he told me that he loves me and he wants me at Miami. He told me with all the years that he grew up with my step father, he feels like I am his nephew. He feels like I am family and he said I am going to treat you like my own.”

“It is amazing to see coach Hurlie sit by my mom and support me like that. I love the support that they are showing me. They are doing everything they can to show me they want me.”

Valentine plans to take his official visit to Miami on January 31st.

quotes from an interview on 24/7

how sickkkk!!!

Valentine finished the year with 85 tackles, 31.5 tackles for loss, and 16 sacks.

Facing double and triple teams all year.

Monster.

Advertisement
“I didn’t commit to Miami for no reason,” Valentine said. “I want to stop the rumors right now. I am going to be qualifying. Everybody should look out for me when I am wearing a Miami jersey next year.

“The relationship with coach Hurlie puts it over the top,” Valentine said. “I talked to him this week and he told me that he loves me and he wants me at Miami. He told me with all the years that he grew up with my step father, he feels like I am his nephew. He feels like I am family and he said I am going to treat you like my own.”

“It is amazing to see coach Hurlie sit by my mom and support me like that. I love the support that they are showing me. They are doing everything they can to show me they want me.”

138.gif

Incredible hire by Corch Al. Hungry Hurlie is a real Cane. When he said he cried he when Corch Al offered him the job I knew we had a guy who would work his *** off day and night to prove Corch Al made the right move. Remember the work he did on our late signings last year? This dude is the real deal.

Advertisement
Valentine finished the year with 85 tackles, 31.5 tackles for loss, and 16 sacks.

Monster.

Insane production. Guys always overlook production from HS players and focus on measurables. They always make excuses for under-productive slobs like ***** Bryant by claiming he's being double-teamed. I like to see production too, and this dude Valentine dominated games not just workouts.

Monster.

Insane production. Guys always overlook production from HS players and focus on measurables. They always make excuses for under-productive slobs like ***** Bryant by claiming he's being double-teamed. I like to see production too, and this dude Valentine dominated games not just workouts.

Said it back when he was considered a long shot for us that he looked like the best DT in the state. He has 1st round potential. This kid in a DIV 1 strength program will be an absolute monster by his second year. Even Dorito cant mess this up, he will push both gaps back into the QB......

Monster.

God****! Just make him a first round pick now!

Advertisement
From caneinsider:

-- Valentine says he loves Miami and he will visit Miami the week before signing day.
-- He loves running backs coach Hurlie Brown, he says the two have a great relationship and that Brown is close with his family and he feels like Brown will treat him as his own son.
-- Valentine says right now that Miami and LSU are his top two schools right now. Alabama has recently come on strong.
-- Valentine says Alabama is “all about business” and he loves business.
-- He will visit LSU on December 17th
-- He’s set to visit Alabama after the U.S. Army All-American game the first weekend in January

http://www.caneinsider.com/?p=12257

Advertisement
From caneinsider:

-- Valentine says he loves Miami and he will visit Miami the week before signing day.
-- He loves running backs coach Hurlie Brown, he says the two have a great relationship and that Brown is close with his family and he feels like Brown will treat him as his own son.
-- Valentine says right now that Miami and LSU are his top two schools right now. Alabama has recently come on strong.
-- He’s set to visit Alabama after the U.S. Army All-American game the first weekend in January

It's just interest and fact is Bama is even going through while losing some guys too. Every school has these type of situations we just need Hurlie to lock it down

From caneinsider:

It's just interest and fact is Bama is even going through while losing some guys too. Every school has these type of situations we just need Hurlie to lock it down

The guys they are losing are being replaced by better guys.

Advertisement
Back