LSU fans sound pretty confident...

Advertisement
We better not be one of their victories because I can easily see Rosier stunking up the joint in Dallas. LSU may have a head corch but LSU's DC is pretty good. Then you add in the fact SEC teams like LSU don't let you run on them and we already got a suspect O-line.
Can't run on $EC defenses? I would like to put forth exhibit A
FCS Georgia Southern stuns Florida 26-20
......not a single inch in the air.

They were confident about the levees holding in Nawlins too.

hxdCpt2.gif

Advertisement
This thread should be called Miami fans are not confident. It won't be easy but wow, y'all white knight for anybody. Not just Bama and UGA, now were supposed to be scared of LSU? Just stop.

And what does our last game with them have to do with anything? How old were the current players when that was played? Are any of the coaches the same? Just more SEC nut hugging.

I feel we have a hunger to prove something with a cubburd full of talent that really doesn’t know how good it really is.

We may just unload a never ending wave of talent coming in and out of the game that is just as good as the one there replacing during the game in over whelming relentlessness .

Sure the LSU are not chumps no doubt but they may be saying WHAT THE F is going on here this Cane team is in a never ending onslaught attack .

It may be like when we played Auburn in the kickoff classic many years ago if any of you remember you were probably to young to remember, but we just overwhelmed them from the start and never stopped.

I think we just roll in this one but after LSU will be down played as over rated and our victory will be ignored with other games more important since were hated so much.

Easy 20 point Cane win with a Cane D TD interception to boot

GOCANES

Advertisement
I feel we have a hunger to prove something with a cubburd full of talent that really doesn’t know how good it really is.

We may just unload a never ending wave of talent coming in and out of the game that is just as good as the one there replacing during the game in over whelming relentlessness .

Sure the LSU are not chumps no doubt but they may be saying WHAT THE F is going on here this Cane team is in a never ending onslaught attack .

It may be like when we played Auburn in the kickoff classic many years ago if any of you remember you were probably to young to remember, but we just overwhelmed them from the start and never stopped.

I think we just roll in this one but after LSU will be down played as over rated and our victory will be ignored with other games more important since were hated so much.

Easy 20 point Cane win with a Cane D TD interception to boot

GOCANES
JJs first game, we won 20 to 18. Hardly a blowout.
Team would finish 8-5..

LSU logic: " we geauxn beat Miami. They only beat an overrated Notre dame who we lost against! Idiots!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m excited for this game very much , National TV coverage we’re just about there in NC talent just one class away .

We got an opportunity on the national stage to let everyone know.

DEAL WITH IT THE BOYS ARE BACK !!!

Obviously my Cane passion is here and ready to kick off

GOCANES

I hope MIami and LSU brings their A games. I hope we kick their asses. They will absolutely have a full 85 man roster, compared to our 76-78. However, depth matters later in the season as attrition and injuries become a reality. I think we win. Their D line will be a problem.

Advertisement
Back