LSU fans sound pretty confident...

Advertisement
These LSU folks are in for a rude awakening.

That is a nice view. I’ve got a little something for him to wear for when THIS Miami team doesn’t give up in the 3rd quarter like that other Florida team.

D98B1DA6-D431-443A-8629-0982C321672D.jpeg

I want that game burned into his retinas.

Hardly unexpected, three things though...
losing to Troy was just as pathetic, if not more-so, than losing to Pitt
our QB "sucks" you have no QB??
the one common opponent we have Miami smoked and you lost to?

This is going to be a tough game for both teams. I seriously doubt a blowout by either team.

Sure it could happen, especially if we're getting turnovers and making big plays with our game changers. But I think the defenses on both sides are too good for that to happen.

!st games are like Spring football where your defense is usually more gelled and your offense has more difficulty getting in sync. It helps us tremendously that we have more experienced offensive contributors especially at QB who have started in their positions and played in big games.

LSU is expecting a lot from their new QB who will be operating a different though less difficult offense from what he had at OSU. For us, it depends on our ability to run the ball and which Rosier shows up. IMO this could be a make or break game for Rosier, I predict that he does well, if not, CMR won't hesitate to jump start the offense with Perry, Williams or Weldon. LSU's issue is that they don't have any confidence in their other QB options

Our biggest advantage is our flood of game breakers. With the slightest defensive lapse, Homer, Dallas, or Lingard at RB along with Richards and Thomas and numerous others at WR will take it to the house. LSU has little margin for error on defense.

CMR and Diaz have no fear facing SEC competition. I think we will come in ready for a tough game

I'm really anxious to see how Feagles and our new kicker Baxa performs in Fall practice, I'm hoping that Baxa comes loaded with a big leg with his sights aligned because this game, if both offenses aren't clicking, could come down to a battle of FG's

Advertisement
The smart ones know that their offense is unproven. Our offense will move the ball against their "vaunted" defense. Our OL are all upper classmen or experienced players. Malik will be improved from last year. He'll have the help of big time skill position players at WR, TE and RB and big game experience. Might win by 10.

CMR may even get a little better at his play calling.

Total Defense | FBS Football Statistics - NCAA.com
They actually gave up 19.7 ppg and we gave up 21.7 ppg.
Miami played against 5 top 21 Defenses last year Wisconsin#2, clemson #4, FSU #18, va tech #13 and duke #21

Only team we didn’t move the ball like that at all was against clemson. When we had to we got pivotal yardage in the second half vs FSU defense. Didn’t struggle moving the ball vs Wisconsin(between Malik’s inaccuracies, the refs and some defensive lapses you know the deal.)

And Miami’s offensive line is not as ****** as you say it is. They have progressed each of the last 3 years easily

I got those stats directly from Athlon magazine while I was on the John. Point still stands. Their Defense was impressive last year. Malik and Richt better come to play.

I never said it would be easy for them. Any rational fan knows this is going to go down to the last second of the game.

Advertisement
I got those stats directly from Athlon magazine while I was on the John. Point still stands. Their Defense was impressive last year. Malik and Richt better come to play.

I never said it would be easy for them. Any rational fan knows this is going to go down to the last second of the game.
Yeah I agree It will be a tough game either way

I’ll be honest. If LSU has average QB play it will be a tight game. I would feel pretty confident if I was an LSU fan with a great front 7 facing Malik Rosier. We have question marks at OL & QB. Apparently everyone forgot the spring practice reports where we were giving up sack after sack in practice. Our DL is good. It’s not 8 sacks a game good though.

I’ll be honest. If LSU has average QB play it will be a tight game. I would feel pretty confident if I was an LSU fan with a great front 7 facing Malik Rosier. We have question marks at OL & QB. Apparently everyone forgot the spring practice reports where we were giving up sack after sack in practice. Our DL is good. It’s not 8 sacks a game good though.

Lmao

Advertisement
Our dline did those same performances right before the season last year and we didn’t give up no crazy stats like that during the season

Gotta love when UM “fans” jump at the chance to be “objective” and tell us how we can’t overlook any opponents because of “Pitt bro.

LSU sucks. They lost their entire offense and got torn up by Ian Book.
Exactly some of these mfs are pussies, their defense may have talent but they definitely can be thrown on or run at
1A3DB7A5-AD6A-4FAF-B38C-F79060503A8E.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow there fans were calling our schedule and wins inflated .... but we straight cucked an Notre Dame team they called overrated but beat them 😭😭😭

Hardly unexpected, three things though...
losing to Troy was just as pathetic, if not more-so, than losing to Pitt
our QB "sucks" you have no QB??
the one common opponent we have Miami smoked and you lost to?

One of them discounted our win over ND because ND is over rated every year... Does he watch LSU games? It was your last game!

Yup, that 6 straight LSU won through 1966 will have a major impact on this game.

Miami is 3-2 vs. LSU in their last 5.

Newsflash:
Everybody beat Miami pre-'80.
All time stats are juuuust a little skewed

It was a nice try on the "all-time" record vs. the sec too.
0 & 1 over the last 13 years..

Advertisement
Back