LSU fans sound pretty confident...

Kind of surprised after the disappointing season they just had and the fact that goofy Coach O is still leading the way. Even more surprised that quite a few of them believe that LSU has a clear talent advantage over us.

Man, I can't freaking wait for this game..

Reasons why LSU beats Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow thought some people on here were real homesrs lmao they’re ******* nuts on that board over there ... lmao sec is a two team league they’re acting like it’s still hot ****

I wouldn't get overconfident. Last time we played them, we were favored by 5.5 and we completely got our a$$es handed to us. We lost our last three games and have no idea what we have on offense and lost some decent players on defense. I hope CMR has them ready to play but these games against pretty good SEC talent iare never a sure thing. There will also be 5 to 1 LSU fans to Miami so thisgame is no gimme for UM. I am hoping to get the fawk out of Dallas with a W. JMHO.

Not surprised since they only remember us since that *** whooping they gave us in the peach bowl..

Not to mention theyve seen us be a bottom feeder since....

BUUUUTTTTTTT they will be in for a rude awakening and if our QB can get the ball to the playmakers this should be a nice dominating win for the country to see on primetime

They haven't realized it doesn't matter how good they think their talent level is, their version of Randy Shannon is going to prevent them from ever doing anything with it. Many of our fans were like that.
That's not to say they can't beat us. But they don't realize they are a 4 to 5 loss team every year under Coach O, so they don't yet have the pessimism of a 4 to 5 loss team fan base.

Advertisement
I'm not worried about a Ed orgeron coached team

They lost RB #5. It's definitely a beat down in the A

I wouldn't get overconfident. Last time we played them, we were favored by 5.5 and we completely got our a$$es handed to us. We lost our last three games and have no idea what we have on offense and lost some decent players on defense. I hope CMR has them ready to play but these games against pretty good SEC talent iare never a sure thing. There will also be 5 to 1 LSU fans to Miami so thisgame is no gimme for UM. I am hoping to get the fawk out of Dallas with a W. JMHO.

The issue is just the delusion of LSU fans. Could they beat us? Sure.

But they legitimately think adding Ohio St's back QB transforms them from a 7-5 team to the best team in the country. They're all pretty **** confident about it.

Literally every fanbase thinks they will beat Miami though. So this is pretty expected. **** we had Toledo and Duke fans guaranteeing wins on here last year

LSU fans are forgetting that this is their coach.
d90c9294b0823812cc98f5fcc1697e89.jpg

They're gonna melt down so hard when they go 7-5. Yaw-Yaw Orgeron ain't beating anyone with a pulse

We better not be one of their victories because I can easily see Rosier stunking up the joint in Dallas. LSU may have a head corch but LSU's DC is pretty good. Then you add in the fact SEC teams like LSU don't let you run on them and we already got a suspect O-line.

Advertisement
They're expecting a transfer QB who has never started a game to come in and lead what was an anemic offense to a dominating win over one of the top defenses in the country last year? Interesting.

One of the top Defense’s in the country? Just not accurate.

This.

Advertisement
We better not be one of their victories because I can easily see Rosier stunking up the joint in Dallas. LSU may have a head corch but LSU's DC is pretty good. Then you add in the fact SEC teams like LSU don't let you run on them and we already got a suspect O-line.

Jordan Chunn on line 1 for you.

Aeris Williams on line 2

Advertisement
Back