LSU fans sound pretty confident...

Advertisement
No reason to think we blow LSU out. I think we beat them, but I'm not confident enough to put any money on it.

Our OL is a huge question mark that apparently got abused all spring long. Rosier is still our starter who's prone to disappear for entire quarters at a time.

And Macho is right about our D having major holes in it. Let's get off the Wisconsin game. We let a freshman QB at Pitt making his first career start beat us and throw for over 60%. Not to mention that QB for UVA completing his first 20 passes or whatever absurd number it was.

No reason to think we blow LSU out. I think we beat them, but I'm not confident enough to put any money on it.

Our OL is a huge question mark that apparently got abused all spring long. Rosier is still our starter who's prone to disappear for entire quarters at a time.

And Macho is right about our D having major holes in it. Let's get off the Wisconsin game. We let a freshman QB at Pitt making his first career start beat us and throw for over 60%. Not to mention that QB for UVA completing his first 20 passes or whatever absurd number it was.
Miami’s is the only team that isn’t perfect, got it. LSU has even more issues than Miami. Don’t kid yourself yes the defense had a bad performance but when they are on they can play at a dominant level period.

I swear This oline hysteria is the most overblown narrative that I’ve seen by a group that actually blocked well against most of the good completion they faced.

Miami’s is the only team that isn’t perfect, got it. LSU has even more issues than Miami. Don’t kid yourself yes the defense had a bad performance but when they are on they can play at a dominant level period.

I swear This oline hysteria is the most overblown narrative that I’ve seen by a group that actually blocked well against most of the good completion they faced.
You're so dramatic. I clearly said that I think Miami wins in the second sentence of my post. And our defense didn't have A bad performance. They had multiple bad performances.

And our OL issue is definitely not overblown. There's pretty much 3 positions up in the air currently. Only two guys solidified in where they'll play are St. Louis and Gauthier. Donaldson would be fantastic at guard but our tackle situation is so ****** he may have to bump out to RT and who knows how he'll perform there.

LSU definitely has flaws. Nobody is denying that. Their offense is as big a question mark as ours and they have an equally good, if not better, defense. It'll be a hard fought game. I'm thinking first team to 20 wins.

You're so dramatic. I clearly said that I think Miami wins in the second sentence of my post. And our defense didn't have A bad performance. They had multiple bad performances.

And our OL issue is definitely not overblown. There's pretty much 3 positions up in the air currently. Only two guys solidified in where they'll play are St. Louis and Gauthier. Donaldson would be fantastic at guard but our tackle situation is so ****** he may have to bump out to RT and who knows how he'll perform there.

LSU definitely has flaws. Nobody is denying that. Their offense is as big a question mark as ours and they have an equally good, if not better, defense. It'll be a hard fought game. I'm thinking first team to 20 wins.

Our offense is in no way as big of a question mark as their offense period. They lost multiple starters on the line and they aren’t that good there, new qb, lack of talent at running back, talented but not experienced receivers, new oc...

3 clear cut starters on the line (st.louis, Gauthier, Donaldson).
The rest will be a battle but I am Confident in what boulware is capable of doing for sure at guard

Last edited:
Advertisement
Their fans are delusional. So isthe guy who thinks we had a top defense and insane run game.

It will be a close low scoring game. A loss to them with that corch would be inexcusible.

Advertisement
"LSU fans sound pretty confident..."

...ABOUT GRABBIN' THEIR ANKLES BY 1/2 TIME.....

A lot of people don't know , but BODESLAM is the one and only " JIMMY G PHD YOUR GET DOWN " of all time on any board loaded with milk and happy to share with the ladies of all races.

Slow clap for the BEST of the BEST ALL TIME.

GOPCANES

A lot of people don't know , but BODESLAM is the one and only " JIMMY G PHD YOUR GET DOWN " of all time on any board loaded with milk and happy to share with the ladies of all races.

Slow clap for the BEST of the BEST ALL TIME.

GOPCANES

BACK @CHA KILLA....:fistbump:

Advertisement
You can't pin the Wisconsin loss on one thing.

Yes, there were numerous missed calls that significantly impacted the game

Yes, the defense was beaten by chump receivers on more than one occasion.

Yes, their quarterback had an incredibly good game. Not particularly by numbers but there were at least three or four throws thrown into perfect coverage that Wisconsin receivers came down with. I've never seen a college game with that many completions into great coverage. Maybe there was some luck involved? Probably. Maybe our DBs could have done a better job at making a play on the ball? Probably.

Their fans are delusional. So isthe guy who thinks we had a top defense and insane run game.

It will be a close low scoring game. A loss to them with that corch would be inexcusible.

OUR fans are delusional.

LSU has recruited FAR better than we have over the past 4 years. Their roster has DOUBLE as many 4/5 stars on it as ours.... that's from recruiting better. Plus, the game is being played in their backyard.

That's not even getting in to the fact that we have a baseball player starting for us at QB, and a totally green interior defensive line.

A lot of things have to go right for Miami to win IMO. Media is hyping Miami for the ratings, but I think the smart money is on LSU.

Advertisement
OUR fans are delusional.

LSU has recruited FAR better than we have over the past 4 years. Their roster has DOUBLE as many 4/5 stars on it as ours.... that's from recruiting better. Plus, the game is being played in their backyard.

That's not even getting in to the fact that we have a baseball player starting for us at QB, and a totally green interior defensive line.

A lot of things have to go right for Miami to win IMO. Media is hyping Miami for the ratings, but I think the smart money is on LSU.
You sound crazy, a lot of their defense they are hyping up in the front 7 is inexperienced. They don’t have talent at running back, a qb who was a career backup, took multiple losses on the oline, lack of experience at receiver but they have talent. They are incredibly inexperienced on offense period and have a offensive coordinator who isn’t worth sh*t. You looking at recruiting rankings of players who ain’t been developed. Go look at how many prospects near the top of their position for the draft on the Miami defense or the talent on Miami offense.

They legit got Des starting for 11 games with only 3.5 tfls foh

Their dline is actually more inexperienced than Miami’s and their linebackers certainly are(although Devin White is a monster)
LSU Tigers football predicting the starters on defense who will start 2018

Last edited:
OUR fans are delusional.

They also outrecruited Troy. And that was a real home game.

View attachment 60884

Hold #1 - 18 yard reception

View attachment 60883

Hold #2 - 6 yard reception. Would've put them at 1st & 20. They scored on this drive, but I'll just deduct the 6 yards.

View attachment 60885
Blatant push off from WR. 16 yard reception + TD

View attachment 60886

Hold #3 - 21 yard reception. Would've been 3rd and 21, and they scored on this drive as well. Will deduct the 6 yards and TD that followed.

This was just from the first half. Hornibrook's numbers are already down to 192 yards and 2 TD. But keep going with the "Career day" and the penalties (or lack thereof) played no role. No point in even doing the 2nd half.
No impact on the wisconsin game.... lol

Advertisement
Back