LSU fans sound pretty confident...

OUR fans are delusional.

LSU has recruited FAR better than we have over the past 4 years. Their roster has DOUBLE as many 4/5 stars on it as ours.... that's from recruiting better. Plus, the game is being played in their backyard.

That's not even getting in to the fact that we have a baseball player starting for us at QB, and a totally green interior defensive line.

A lot of things have to go right for Miami to win IMO. Media is hyping Miami for the ratings, but I think the smart money is on LSU.

LSU has a fifth year QB who has thrown 39 passes in his career and a RB group that doesn’t have a single career touchdown among them. But Malik Rosier is the big question. Got it.

Advertisement
Why are people acting like Wisconsin is comparable t9 LSU?

Wisconsin is a very good team. Top 5 squad. They lost ONE game last year.

LSU is four loss also ran. Stop comparing them. It’s incredible that Miami “fans” actually think LSU is good.

Nobody is comparing LSU to Wisconsin. I was using the Wiskey game, and their sub-par QB/WR having field days, as an example of our defense being vulnerable. ***** the Wisconsin game, we could use Pitt, Virginia or even Clemson. (their QB started the game like 17/17 passing)

LSU ,

“ GO AHEAD AND SKIN THAT MEAT WAGON SKIN IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS “

WHO’S GUNNA BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY

GOCANES

Nobody is comparing LSU to Wisconsin. I was using the Wiskey game, and their sub-par QB/WR having field days, as an example of our defense being vulnerable. ***** the Wisconsin game, we could use Pitt, Virginia or even Clemson. (their QB started the game like 17/17 passing)

Lmao “or even Clemson”

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
I still standby, we will platoon waves of big speedy dudes on D like we’ve haven’t had in years.

This I feel will be over whelming racing to the ball yelling screaming who will get there first.

I also have no problem saying 2-3 picks and the same in fumble scoops for this swarming D .

I still say 20 point win , this D of ours is scary and believes there the best in college football and why not they just may be.

GOCANES

They aren't saying anything different than what an average fans says. Nothing to see here

Advertisement
Simple message to the LSU fans. “This isn’t going to go how you expect it to.” ~ Gian Carlos Stanton

He’ll be checking off on every down, he will be corner blitzed / fake corner to death .

I predict minimum 2 interceptions 3-4 fumbles.

I feel we can take many chances an blitz often with our second- third level experience .

Oh and a turnover TD to boot.

GOCANES

This is correct. Fools here forget how we made petestrian throwers look like Dan Marino out there.

I feel we learned from history, like the freshman QB Pittsburgh last year.

See we haven’t forgotten, for this make us so much more dangerous more then ever .

A very dangerous storm is brewing in these hot waters humidity is very high.

The word is we frankly don’t give a HOOT what people think anymore, we’ve learned when we care we lose.

Hurricane warnings going up soon , experts say this one is nasty and next year hurricane season is even worse.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Skin that "meat wagon"? You should come to mat drills.

Downtown Y. %:30 AM sharpish.

Brother in my day , I’d eat those drills as warm.

I TRAINED LIKE NO OTHER SO I COULD BE LIKE NO OTHER... I WAS

TILL MASSIVE DISLOCATION TENDON/NEVER DAMAGED ANKLE I LIMP TO THIS VERY DAY BROTHER 60 plus years old.

GOCANES

Played and trained with some of the greatest Cane players of ALL TIME.

My squat was 775

Bench 450

Deadlift 810

40 4.7

6’1” 275

FIND ME ONE PLAYER ANYWHERE WHO CAN MATCH THESE TOTALS 45 years ago OR NOW

THERE WAS NOT A ROOM I DID WALKED IN THAT I WASN’T THE BADEST **** IN IT.

GOCANES

Advertisement
My squat was 775

Bench 450

Deadlift 810

40 4.7

6’1” 275

FIND ME ONE PLAYER ANYWHERE WHO CAN MATCH THESE TOTALS 45 years ago OR NOW

THERE WAS NOT A ROOM I DID WALKED IN THAT I WASN’T THE BADEST **** IN IT.

GOCANES
Will the real Rubin Carter please stand..

Ok look up Bill Kazmire I trained with him long time ago.

Check you search engine brother we trained like BEASTS TILL VOMIT or blood pouring out of our noses brother.

BAD DUDES WE WERE

GOCANES

OUR fans are delusional.

LSU has recruited FAR better than we have over the past 4 years. Their roster has DOUBLE as many 4/5 stars on it as ours.... that's from recruiting better. Plus, the game is being played in their backyard.

That's not even getting in to the fact that we have a baseball player starting for us at QB, and a totally green interior defensive line.

A lot of things have to go right for Miami to win IMO. Media is hyping Miami for the ratings, but I think the smart money is on LSU.

LOL @ smart money.

Advertisement
Back